buddies triple h2 750?

mike .b

• 1 month later...

hmmmm.... back in the late 70s the h2 750 (drag bikes) were so fast that harley davidson started the ahdra. so the dident have to race them anymore! i have done tons of reasearch and i know they cost big bucks to build! but they have there own builders and parts like we do.... no as big of aftermarket as ours... but if you wanted to build a billet cased stroker aftermarket cylinder h2 you can! the even have full billet override trannys for them... some of those fuckers put out 200-300hp and run in the 6's (quarter mile)<--------- 15.000.00 motors

they have potential..  but  so does a triple t-rex PV motor!!   the big name h-2's were really really fast for the tech they were dealing with.  the motor makes big HP BUT  current tech has them at a cost effective barrier..  

i'd personally rather spend 15,000 on a 4cyl cheetah 842..  think about that.  the tech is here its doable... i personally feel that setup could destroy DM's