USPS

Rustynail

OK so the goverment has been saying the the postal service is going broke, as a result flat rate boxes and stamps keep going up in price and they are going to stop saturday deleivery. But if USPS is so broke then why were they sponsoring Lance Armstrong to a tune of 30 Million dollars (Tax payer monies)....Discuss

OK so the goverment has been saying the the postal service is going broke, as a result flat rate boxes and stamps keep going up in price and they are going to stop saturday deleivery. But if USPS is so broke then why were they sponsoring Lance Armstrong to a tune of 30 Million dollars (Tax payer monies)....Discuss

Uhh, you do realize that they are taking lance Armstrong to court for every dollar they have given him?

• Like 1

Good, he violated there contract with him. He was suppose to keep clean and he shot up. TON! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As did every other top rider. Only America's roided out rider beat the other countries roided rider. It's nothing new to any sport. Yeah, what he did was "illegal", but he has also raised more for cancer research then almost any one and regardless of what went down I can respect what he did. Not to mention he did it after several of the worlds top physicians said he would never fully recover after his health problems.

On another note. The USPS isnt soley a federal entity. Look it up

As did every other top rider. Only America's roided out rider beat the other countries roided rider. It's nothing new to any sport. Yeah, what he did was "illegal", but he has also raised more for cancer research then almost any one and regardless of what went down I can respect what he did. Not to mention he did it after several of the worlds top physicians said he would never fully recover after his health problems.

On another note. The USPS isnt soley a federal entity. Look it up

Ummm I believe part of the deal is that he skimmed the money for cancer research for himself. (Started a second website that was .net instead of .com and all the .net money went in his pocket.) Even still....the money that was collected correctly from his cancer charity had very little payout towards actual research. What he did was promote Cancer awareness..........WTF is that about....like we hadn't heard cancer was bad?

Ummm I believe part of the deal is that he skimmed the money for cancer research for himself. (Started a second website that was .net instead of .com and all the .net money went in his pocket.) Even still....the money that was collected correctly from his cancer charity had very little payout towards actual research. What he did was promote Cancer awareness..........WTF is that about....like we hadn't heard cancer was bad?

Never in my life heard about him skimming. I just googled it and to be honest the only few references I can find are from conspiracy nuts. Nothing reliable and since there aren't any lawsuits or charges on that one I'm gonna have to call hogshit on it. What he did was wrong in the eyes of the rules. But it's nothing that any of the other top dogs weren't doing. I'm not saying I condone what he did but regardless of him doing roids he has don't a lot for a lot of folks who needed it. This is just like all the big wigs at Kellogg's and Subway bitching about Michael Phelps smoking a joint after winning the Olympics. He trained his ass off won, and was ready to chill out but the media made him out to be some junkie asshole.
  • Like 1