wiring question

fla_cracker

I have a 97 banshee that Im turning into a drag bke. Im removing the tors and head headlights meaning all the wiring. The only wiring I need is for the bike to run. I have one connector I cant remeber what it goes to. Its a white 2 prong connector up front with a black ground wire and a green with yellow stripe that goes to the cdi box. Ive looked at wiring diagrams and cant seem to find that a green and yellow wire anywhere. Any help would be gteat.

• 3 weeks later...

Cleaning up wire harness on 2004 Banshee... ok guys ive deleted all my lighting and old tors plugs so my questions are #1 can I take my voltage regulator off and delete it #2 Im taking off the light switch engine kill switch off my bars to use the key switch is that going to work for a kill switch #3 there is a wire from the kill switch on my bars to the CDI box, do I need to splice it with my key switch or just clip and seal it off.  Again I have no lighting or tors just making sure I am not taking too much off...Thanks for any input you can give me

• 1 month later...

ok i have another question im working on an 04 I have deleted all lighting and the kill switch on the bars I am keeping the key switch though...now what grounds do I need to keep 1 ground the key switch to the frame 2 there is two wires coming off the CDI unit one black and one black/white do i ground that one also that was the old engine kill on the bars or just clip it off

Hell guys I can see what Im doing now that you explained it to me...yea I know I was making it more difficult than it really is just wanted to make sure I did it right. Ive got too much time and money in it this winter to F**** it up with the wiring.

• 3 weeks later...