Info on NEWER generation AC Pro Peg.

trickedcarbine

My nerfs fit a YFZ. This was the best setup I could find to fit my Laegers chassis with propeg mounts.

That was in 2008.

I'm sure they would work on a stock frame as long as you could get the right propeg mounts to get the ride position you want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 7 months later...

We will have these available for the Banshee in 1-2 months.  They have adjustable extra wide foot pegs and built in heel plates.  They are made Banshee specific not a modified part made to fit a banshee.   The below pic is for a yfz450.  The banshee ones have heel plates that are deeper to clear the kick starter and the peg mounts look a bit different but overall they look about the same.  They will be available in black in slver and with red, blue or black nets. 

Nerf-YFZ450-SLV-BLUE-v12.jpg

Alba when you say deeper you mean the heel guards will be farther back correct? Like I said the most important thing is going to be correct footpeg position and having the heal guard far back enough for a center of the foot kick of the kick starter. Another important part will be the peg or what you call it that bolts into the frame. I would highly suggest it has a stopper for the kick starter as not to damage the nerf itself

Here's what I'm taking about as the stopper Posted Image

As you can see it stops the kick starter from hitting the nerfs. The first original ac propegs did not have this stopper and the kick start would hit the nerf bar over time causing damage to it. The 2nd generation of the ac pro pegs had a full net bottom with heel guard and the peg had the stopper Posted Image I love these nerfs especially since they are aluminum you can polish them to a mirror finish and add a nice chunk of bling to your quad. However even if they do not come in aluminum I would still buy a set as I really like the look of them on other quads and they offer great protection

^^^ That's service right there. Listening to the little guys and making shit right. Rad!

Sent from my shed at Sunnyvale via rotary land line using Crapatalk 3.

Alba, the mounting tubes need to be at least 3/4 of the length of the peg surface. If they aren't, go sell them elsewhere. Seriously, get the input here and make a product you can stand behind. Otherwise.... Well I hear the folks at Rickey stator are looking for friends.