Zombie Apocalypse Banshee

ac4e6a8d0f2017af6d7c98fbd1769e70.jpg

People are always saying eating too much bacon can kill ya. Here is proof that Bacon kills!

I would defenetly trick my banshee out w one o those 2 into 1 carbs with fuel injected sistem , and run it on nitro methane , w a 5 gallon tank and have a trinity ported 350 cilinders w trinity domes and run big bore out of frames snipers , cause I can and also will scare the zombies , and pc my frame hot pink and put a graphic kit on my banshee w the walking dead stickers , I would also put a tow hitch on it and put a cow bell , I would run a -2 drag a arms and drag axel on a +16 swing arm and a strutted rear , and I would load it up w BB guns , pelet guns , run hid as well as put bull horns on my bumper and a train horn wired up of some sort , I would also add neon light to light up my engine and make some type of stove light as a brake light , and have 2 reverse bazooka s ... Fuck yeah

I would defenetly trick my banshee out w one o those 2 into 1 carbs with fuel injected sistem , and run it on nitro methane , w a 5 gallon tank and have a trinity ported 350 cilinders w trinity domes and run big bore out of frames snipers , cause I can and also will scare the zombies , and pc my frame hot pink and put a graphic kit on my banshee w the walking dead stickers , I would also put a tow hitch on it and put a cow bell , I would run a -2 drag a arms and drag axel on a +16 swing arm and a strutted rear , and I would load it up w BB guns , pelet guns , run hid as well as put bull horns on my bumper and a train horn wired up of some sort , I would also add neon light to light up my engine and make some type of stove light as a brake light , and have 2 reverse bazooka s ... Fuck yeah
wow, you will be the first one to die/become a zombie

Cant believe i didnt care about this thread enough to come back to it. Funny responses though. From shit talkin to actual answers. Snowball effect for some of you idiots...too funny.