Zombie Apocalypse Banshee

Situation:

You wake up, take a shit and brush your teeth. Go make a cup of coffee and turn on the news. Zombie infection just started taking over USA. Safe haven 500 miles away.

You pack up the kids and wife into the SUV. Hand the wife a gun with ammo and tell her to call you when she gets there. Get them there before the infection gets outta hand. You have to collect all your money and guns and ammo for the day we have all been fuckin waiting for!

Your left with a beat up banshee in the garage, guns of choice, all the ammo you need, all the money you need, all the beer and all of the resources you need. (CNC lathes you name it) Gas stations are still open.

Bansheehq and the sponsors are holding a sale of all parts for banshees 75% off to help out the banshee hqers. Shipping time is not an issue.

Mission:

You have 72 hours to build the baddest zombie killing ground breaking banshee. There's 500 miles and thousands of infected zombies between you on your banshee and you wife and kids (assuming they made it and are safe)

What banshee do you build? What guns do you have? Any custom fabrications?

Use your noodle guys, imagination is key!

For me, a custom bumper to plow zombies along with a handle bar mounted gun and a 6 pack rack are key.

Idk, id load the family in the ram, put the wife in the passenger seat and give her a couple guns. Shes a damn good shot with hand guns but cant drive for shit. Have the 7mm, .338 and 12 gauge loaded up front just in case. Have the bed of the truck filled with cans of diesel, food and clothes. Why would you hop on your banshee? You would have to use both hands to clutch and throttle, kinda hard to squeeze off a shot.Plus your completely exposed to the elements and the enemy. Just sayin.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol figured I would give a 5 minute post scenario a try. Its a banshee site I know none of us would pick banshees... That's why its a challenge.

Unfortunately you guys all still have those dildos jammed up your asses from last night. I'll post something at 5 pm next time.

That post was about as serious as the replies.

Thanks anyways... (Tough crowd)

ALL of these replies are stupid. the question however, was not. Harmless fun that has to be ruined by all the douche's here that think theyre the "bad ass of BansheeHQ"....especially some of the lower #'s of posts these guys have. Clearly we would all probably not take a banshee unless it was the last means of operable transportation. But in the even we should have to use and fab our banshees into zombie killing street rippers, im 100% with ya. Handlebar mounted weapon on a 360* swivel and make sure you fashion every possible holster to that shit. GIRTHY bumper for zombie plowin!

• Like 1

Might as well close this thread....no point in playing the game anymore. It was a stupid little game that had no significant value. Yes we would all grab our big boy trucks I know. I feel no obligations to this thread anymore as it was a fail lol.

That is all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm 24 BTW.. Got drunk over the weekend and me and the crew were rambling on about our toys (banshee, raptors, etc.) And the topic came about and it was pretty interesting what they would do.

I swear the amount of people who stay online on this forum waiting for the poor souls to post topics to instantly get bashed is just plain stupid.

Tyler should hire you guys to accept topics to be posted here