Johnson Valley KING OF THE HAMMERS!

kawa110

Now I wont be doing any rock climbing on the shee but I will be out ther roosting her around the dry lakes and checking out all the $$$$ in the sick a$$ rock crawlers.
I am not a promoter Im just going riding out ther and want to see if anyone is up for it

Feb 1st - 10th King of the hammers race in Johnson Valley Ca.--------Google it....watch some youtube videos.

Going out on the 5th for a all day adventure.....and going out saturday the 9th all day adventure....maybe sunday also.....Was out ther 2 weeks ago and was the only shee :(

Sounds like you are right there, so why would you not go on friday and watch the actual race. I went last year and it was bad ass. Something about 800-900+ horsepower rigs wheeling over each other and just flat out getting some.

King of the hammers? Sounds more like a speed carpentry contest. What is the hammer reference as it relates to hill climbing?

(Asked by a guy with a vanity plate that says "HAMR DWN") :lol:

King of the hammers? Sounds more like a speed carpentry contest. What is the hammer reference as it relates to hill climbing?

(Asked by a guy with a vanity plate that says "HAMR DWN") :lol:

Just youtube "king of the hammers" it's a badass race in southern california. A mixture of desert racing and rock climbing/racing. Those guys just get out there and hammer down (pun intended) and have been known to fuck some shit up while doing it.

Was there all day tuesday......didnt want to leave the party in hammer town after dark.......
I had a blast....tons of really bad A$$ rock crawling money pits.....

new plans will be out ther friday after 11am and plan on staying through sunday....might come home friday and back out early saturday(joy of riding close to home and a shower) lol

been taking the kawa110 through the pits and to spectator areas( dont want to beat the shee on the rocks)

Holy sheet..........if you dont want your rock crawling rig, ill be more then willing to move it out your yard :D :D

The trails are called the hammers..........
HAMMER your gas pedal to get over rocks
HAMMER your trucks on the rocks
HAMMER the trails--------------they are not smooth trails--------need atleast 35 inch tires for the easy parts LOL

HAMMER--------Bring big hammer to hammer out the dets your vehicle gets from flying boulders.

Lets ride some banshees!!!!!!!!

See dents and destruction to rig after a full day of action and.........drink till your HAMMERED?  :jesterlaugh:

• Like 1