Hazzard Banshee is a very poor shipper

fishwater71

Well thanks to everyone on here thats spoke up for me still havent heard back from fish waiting to hear from him so we can put this shit to rest.....

You've already done enough. There's no need to do anything else. Just chalk this up as a lesson about how stupid some people are. People who wait until the last minute to order parts from a private party on the other side of the country are idiots. He wanted it the weekend after he ordered it. That shit wouldn't have been there even if you shipped it the next day via priority. If he only paid $75 bucks shipped for a good axle, he got a great deal anyways. He can eat a dick.

• Like 1

Paid the 22nd.  Today is the 5th.  STILL...............no axle.  

Wes, I am sure you are a stand-up guy as I said that numerous times in the first two pages of this thread.  I am sure it was just a mistake on your part.  The "hoping to ship today" message to me did NOT mean hope to ship five days later.  Maybe I did jump the gun here, but I am not new to this.  Just new here. No offense, but never have I bought or sold on any forum and had to wait over TWO freakin' weeks for my part..........or anyone wait that long for a part from me.

Wes, it has NOTHING to do with you personally, just annoyed that after two weeks now, I am still without my axle.  

Paid the 22nd. Today is the 5th. STILL...............no axle.

Wes, I am sure you are a stand-up guy as I said that numerous times in the first two pages of this thread. I am sure it was just a mistake on your part. The "hoping to ship today" message to me did NOT mean hope to ship five days later. Maybe I did jump the gun here, but I am not new to this. Just new here. No offense, but never have I bought or sold on any forum and had to wait over TWO freakin' weeks for my part..........or anyone wait that long for a part from me.

Wes, it has NOTHING to do with you personally, just annoyed that after two weeks now, I am still without my axle.

Try motor city atv on ebay next time, you will get it in 3 days and it will be exactly what you were looking for.

Paid the 22nd. Today is the 5th. STILL...............no axle.

Wes, I am sure you are a stand-up guy as I said that numerous times in the first two pages of this thread. I am sure it was just a mistake on your part. The "hoping to ship today" message to me did NOT mean hope to ship five days later. Maybe I did jump the gun here, but I am not new to this. Just new here. No offense, but never have I bought or sold on any forum and had to wait over TWO freakin' weeks for my part..........or anyone wait that long for a part from me.

Try motor city atv on ebay next time, you will get it in 3 days and it will be exactly what you were looking for.

Word.

Parcel usually tskes two weeks when across country. If ya had half a thought could of asked how it was being shipped.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Indiana to Las Vegas is not all the way across the country.  I ship a package from Vegas to Vermont every two weeks and it takes 3 days.  Only took 5 days right before Christmas.  I ship USPS as well.

fish i shipped it parcel bud its gonna take as long as usps wants it to im really hoping it gets to you soon man i feel bad I really do i try to be as prompt with my shipping as I possibly can  and i swear to you if i would have known you needed it fast i would have shipped it priority I really cant believe its not there yet what is the expected delivery day and tracking say??

wes

fish i shipped it parcel bud its gonna take as long as usps wants it to im really hoping it gets to you soon man i feel bad I really do i try to be as prompt with my shipping as I possibly can  and i swear to you if i would have known you needed it fast i would have shipped it priority I really cant believe its not there yet what is the expected delivery day and tracking say??

wes

Wes, I left on vacation on the 25th and had someone coming by to see if it was here everyday while I was gone.  I was shocked to get back on the 31st and it still wasn't here.  From the way others have defended you here I can assume you are a stand-up guy and this was just a mistake.  From YOUR message I assumed you were gonna ship promptly, not five days later.  Yes, I was hoping to go ride last weekend and was annoyed when I couldn't because you shipped days later.  I am busy as well and understand, just wish you would have communicated that originally.  Over it now and just hope it shows up at this point.  I do ship to Vermont quite often with regular USPS service and I am amazed this thing isn't here from Indiana yet.  My packages to Vermont from Las Vegas take 3 to 4 days.  Most of the time arrive in 3.

Take care and ride safe out there.  Hoping it arrives everyday.  Tomorrow is a new day.......we'll see.