Hazzard Banshee is a very poor shipper

fishwater71

Bought an axle from him on the 22nd.  This is the message I received from him.

Sent 22 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

ok bud hope to ship today......

This is the email I received ONE WEEK later

Sent 29 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

Ok bud your axle shipped yesterday tracking number through usps is.... 9534 6108 8275 3028 6376 74 

Thanks again

I sent him an email wondering why it took a week to ship.  His response is below.

Sorry bud i had to tear down a bike to get to it and ive been working crazy hours should b there soon.

Well, I would understand if family emergency happened, etc, but that is the lamest excuse ever.  It took me all of 15 minutes to remove my axle and I am super pissed he waited so long to ship.  I will never buy anything from him again and suggest the same for everyone else on here.  Part shows to be delivered on the 4th.  Another weekend with no part I paid for on the 22nd.  Since he waited a week to ship then I would expect him to ship priority at the very least. He didn't.  Weak sauce, plain and simple.

Well that sucks. Many members on here have had good transactions with Wes including myself. Some people work hectic schedules so that's not really a lame excuse when it comes to somebodies job. As for being able to pull an axle out in 15 minutes, that's fuckin awesome man:D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I have delt with Wes before and great guy he even shipped when he was sick lik a dog, and about work i work  8 hrs plus school and sometimes I have no time to even do anything beside what I Have to and saying not to deal with him because of that is fucked up, family so many things come into play. Patience is a virtue my friend.

So you paid on the 22nd (Tuesday) so that day dont count for shit anyways. He ships in on Monday the 28th. So he shipped it within 3 business days of you actually sending him the money and your bitching? Get fucking real. Your complaint will come with ZERO cares... Get lost

So you paid on the 22nd (Tuesday) so that day dont count for shit anyways. He ships in on Monday the 28th. So he shipped it within 3 business days of you actually sending him the money and your bitching? Get fucking real. Your complaint will come with ZERO cares... Get lost

Email from him.  Note the time and what he said.  I expect people to follow what they say.

He sent USPS and could have shipped the following day as well, but didn't.  When I sell something I plan on shipping that day or the next.......ESPECIALLY if I tell them I will.  

Guess your life has always gone as planned? Your oooonnnneeee lucky fella!

No, but when I pay for something I expect it to arrive within a week.  At least if he was gonna be four days late shipping it he could have sent it PRIORITY.  I have street bikes, buy and sell on other forums all the time.  Have even bought from other members on here with no issues.  When people lie to me and don't do what they say I tend to hold them responsible for their actions.  That is why I started this thread.  I guess you are okay with being lied to.

I guess, Yea he could have at least messaged you and said hey I'm busy as hell ill get it out asap. And/or shipped priority for being late but to bash him is a Lil extreme. At least you got it / will get it... Better than not at all

More info is always a bonus.  An email would have been fine.  Priority would have been the way to go, but instead there was none of it.  I guess I will get it......we will see.  Just not sure when.

Guess your life has always gone as planned? Your oooonnnneeee lucky fella!

^ this guy takes weeks to ship :D

Email from him.  Note the time and what he said.  I expect people to follow what they say.

He sent USPS and could have shipped the following day as well, but didn't.  When I sell something I plan on shipping that day or the next.......ESPECIALLY if I tell them I will.  

"hope" didnt say he would. Wes is a good dude. half the time i cant even make it to the post office and have to find other ways of getting done not every one has no life and sits on forums all day

I have a family and work crazy hrs as well.

This is the email I got from him........

Sorry bud i had to tear down a bike to get to it and ive been working crazy hours should b there soon.

Lame excuse IMO.  He should have shipped that day or the next.  Waited till Tuesday to ship. At the very least should have shipped PRIORITY and communicated better.  This has nothing to do with him being a good dude or not. I am sure he probably is.  Just hope he does better on future sales.

NOTE TO TYLER--- ban this fag! Even if he hasn't paid to be on this site. This fish guy is a loser! Don't complain About not getting something within a week dude! We have all been there, especially when we want something bad for our banshees. Wes is a stand up dude and would not screw anyone over, so get over it! Grow up and move on dude. In my opinion you just shot yourself in the foot here bud, because your the only one here that has had a problem with Wes, so no one in their right mind would even consider to do business with you now! Peace out