Porting Templates

FraireRacing

Oh and i already got one of my banshee's cyl's ported by hjr. Now that I'm building my other one I'm trying to do it my self. I race in pretty much everything and build all of my toys. Now i wanna try to build one of my banshee now what's wrong with that?

Thanks Mattscss

Not to be a wise dick like some/most, but now you need to educate yourself. There are programs available as to porting, etc., and old fashioned text to read through, this ain't rocket science here . Hardest part is getting both cyls the same.

Now with that said, if you plan on being ultra competitive you will be behind the builders who have ported before AND have made mistakes and learned from them, weather or not they will admit to ever fucking up :rotflmao:banghead  . You also have to consider cost of your equipment to get started, and the time to do it.

Hell, they won't admit to selling junk cranks that destroy engines, go figure :flamewar: