Need a ton of porting info and other motor work

PassionRE

If you looking for big horsepower and reliability all in the same package. I personally would suggest a +4 stroker long rod with 795 series Wiseco's and proper porting, Noss cool head, 34 PJ's, delta force reeds, and a set of CPI in frames. Others might not agree on carb choice...but its a proven package in my world....Jim

Chase, a mild version of my +4 long rod motor with 34's and CPI's will put out 70 horses easy. Pro series track motors even more. All out OMG version....couldnt tell ya...the pipes for it dont exist yet...yet another job for me to endure. As for the crank itself in reliability..probably better than stock. As for reliability in general....depends on who owns it, how it's cared for, how its ridden and what oil and fuel you are using....same ole' story.

1Badshee...you've heard wrong. You'll notice when I mention +4 long rod cranks, I always include "ported correctly"....maybe thats where your sources missed the mark. Yes, the torque curve does get moved around, and your bike does too...in the front of the pack! That might be misconstrued as a horsepower increase...dont you think?...Jim

I herd T5's work better than TR6's on ported engines.

lanky i'd like to se some proof of that propaganda. i saw all these e-mails people claim to have .. lets see some charts ..my bike will be back together soon with the port and the t-6 i will post dyno charts for everyone here who hate on the t-6 on a regular basis ... all hearsay no proof .. and, if there is proof its from some website .. i say bullshit .. we will see the proof soon enough.. :twisted:

well ok then i'm looking at ROSSIER performance i have friends that say their the best about banshee shit!!! their building a 500cc banshee right now. it seams that they doo good work. but I thinking of going with just porting and a little boring and pipes thats about it. and hope for 60hp

I just had passionre port my cylinders and the shee runs absolutely amazing and his turn around time is quick I would definently have another set of my cylinders ported by him. I can pull the wheels off the ground in 6th gear while sitting on the tank drag racing now tell me that his porting doesn't make any power. have yet to put it on timers but i bet it is well into the 4 sec range in 300 feet I got the full drag port (12 port) but i wouldn't be afradi to let him port it for the trails his work is top notch. and he will answer any questions you have.

1badshee...porting arrangements are unlimited. I have a few standard set-ups, but I can custom port for your particular bolt-ons and riding styles as well. As for pistons, I would suggest on your 350cc set-up to go with Wiseco pro-lites..Jim