Oil of choice?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that no one has said Super M. The guy who built my blaster motor swears by the stuff. And its a little cheaper then the other oils mentioned.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxima-64-oz-Super-M-2-Cycle-Oil-/390474337332?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aea158c34&vxp=mtr

Maxima castor 927 if it's warmer, but for ice season I run the Amsoil Dominator to ecause the castor stuff of any brand will separate at freezing temps.

It may separate if left sitting for periods of time.  But if you ask any of the drag race guys that run methanol and castor (have to run castor, won't mix at all otherwise) it stays blended just fine.

So if you leave fuel in the tank, shake it up before use...same as fuel in the gas can.

That's a disclaimer because eventually it will separate....but if used properly, it'll work just fine.  Promise...:)

It may separate if left sitting for periods of time. But if you ask any of the drag race guys that run methanol and castor (have to run castor, won't mix at all otherwise) it stays blended just fine.

So if you leave fuel in the tank, shake it up before use...same as fuel in the gas can.

That's a disclaimer because eventually it will separate....but if used properly, it'll work just fine. Promise...:)

That's what I did to run out the C12 fuel I had but my last jug I just gave it the dominator. I always thought it should be fine, just to big of a pussy to keep testing my luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Just don't use yamalube from what Jeff at fast said it isn't as good as klotz

True, it's not as good as klotz but there's nothing wrong with it. I've been running in a stock bike for a long time with no problems.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2