WOW CHARIOT PERF

badmouse

well heii i feel like shit .i used wifes pay pal . and had her send emails did not get all info on my side .i did not know you were out of parts .i dont ride when it cold out .i could wait until may of my parts.she did not tell me you sent a free part . if you did i have not gotton it yet if this is the case i will be buying my side cover and a few smaller parts from u so sorry !!!!

Holy Christ! Fuck the cover, get some hooked on phonics.

• Like 1

well heii i feel like shit .i used wifes pay pal . and had her send emails did not get all info on my side .i did not know you were out of parts .i dont ride when it cold out .i could wait until may of my parts.she did not tell me you sent a free part . if you did  i have not gotton it yet if this is the case i will be buying my side cover and a few smaller parts from u   so sorry !!!!

No problem.  Bottom line is i should have them shipped much sooner.  

THAT'S IT!....TIME TO START A POST ABOUT BAD MOUSE'S WIFE DROPPING THE BALL!

:jesterlaugh:  

LMAO.......X2

Pics of wife wearing nothing but your free parts when they arrive. FTW!

I gave you a full refund and told you the part will still be shipped for free.  You would have the part free of charge. 

WOW.

Who in this business does this to take care of their customers?

Glad Chariot is a MI business and in my neck of the woods.

Mouse, you've been bad...go to your trap.

At this point, you OWE Chariot a future purchase or two just for him being a stand up guy.

Glad it got sorted...  HMFIC/Goatrapist, this should be moved from roosting room to either Seller Feedback or Sponsor section, IMO

• 3 weeks later...

Some people don't understand, Jerry, and like myself I don't keep a bunch of inventory and machines cannot just pop out parts like "magic".

Myself, as do you, try hard to please everyone and there is always going to be times where 2-3 weeks to ship just happens. Thankfully most are patient, but sometimes people don't understand manufacturing..