WOW CHARIOT PERF

badmouse

it was first time order and i was trying to keep it in house to say i like to spend all my money at one place i have been on HQ for about 1/2 year .CHARIOT looked like a good place . i dont bitch didnt use any bad words i just asked what happen he said he could  send out parts also the first email he said to say something about the miss happ he would give me a discount on next order 

it was first time order and i was trying to keep it in house to say i like to spend all my money at one place i have been on HQ for about 1/2 year .CHARIOT looked like a good place . i dont bitch didnt use any bad words i just asked what happen he said he could  send out parts also the first email he said to say something about the miss happ he would give me a discount on next order 

I rarely post up about businesses but Chariot has gone over and above when I dealt with them on multiple occasions.  They refunded my money before I even returned a part one time even though the order was my mistake.  Jerry has treated me very well.

With that said;  I hate the fact that people can't post up an honest gripe anymore.  They get gang jumped whenever they report a problem.

I also hate it when someone is being unreasonable with an issue.

Please try to contact Chariot directly and get to the bottom of this.  Maybe he has the wrong address for some reason.  Get to the bottom of this and post back up.  Poor businesses should be pointed out to other members but I honestly don't think this is one of them.

Please follow up with the facts.

Mailman

it hard to take ne body serious who can't bother to break up his comments with a few punctuations plus when they do run on sentences it hard to figure where thoughts start an stop i been on HQ for years never heard bad stuff about Chariot they got good stuff maybe your emails were too hard to read so that lead to issues I laugh at the "I like to spend all my money at one place" comment I think your talking about all your money like it is more than $100. LOL

Not saying a mistake didn't occur.....but you went to guns a little early with this one. Especially when nobody has a clue who you are.  

look guys all im saying is that i cant take people seriously who cant use a fucking period and i bet jerry got an email just like this is typed out and said fuck that and just refunded the money because honestly is this shit easy to read what if i use big letters IS IT BETTER NOW OR IS THAT STILL HARD CUZ I CAN SWITCH BACK TO SMALLER WRITINGS HONESTLY IF i got a pm like this was typed out i wouldnt even read it sometimes shit happens but when it does you should do your best to make it as easy as possible to decipher because by now i bet everyone has stopped reading this MAILMAN YOU CAN POST AN HONEST GRIPE BUT WHAT  are you more likely to read and take seriously something like this or something that is well written?

not every body sits on the computer all day . sorry for the bad punctuations but the fact is i sent 2 emails .  it was only a 39.00 part. he did not say it was  in stock or not .i would of waited .i was trying to see how his biss was. you dont spend 1000.00 at a place you dont know . what dose it matter who i am selling parts is his biss 

look guys all im saying is that i cant take people seriously who cant use a fucking period and i bet jerry got an email just like this is typed out and said fuck that and just refunded the money because honestly is this shit easy to read what if i use big letters IS IT BETTER NOW OR IS THAT STILL HARD CUZ I CAN SWITCH BACK TO SMALLER WRITINGS HONESTLY IF i got a pm like this was typed out i wouldnt even read it sometimes shit happens but when it does you should do your best to make it as easy as possible to decipher because by now i bet everyone has stopped reading this MAILMAN YOU CAN POST AN HONEST GRIPE BUT WHAT  are you more likely to read and take seriously something like this or something that is well written?

I am a huge proponent of grammar.   I agree on that point Loco.   Texting has put grammar way down on the list and it is just a shame.

I honestly didn't read his whole post because of this. 

I still think most site's members jump on guys who try to post up a problem.  Messengers are routinely slaughtered who bring bad news.  Just an observation.  Not pointing any fingers.

I mostly replied to stand up for Jerry and say how impressed I was with him and his business. 

Life is not all quick posts from your phone. 

Business is done over the phone. Know why.....inflection. It's hard to do business in an Email. Watch.....

It's hard to do business in an Email.  :wacko:  

It's hard to do business in an Email.  :shrugani:     

It's hard to do business in an Email.  :cry:

It's hard to do business in an Email.  banghead

You can write it...but it's hard to tell what your emotions are in the sentence. Without smileys...your left wondering.

Follow a three strikes rule in life. 

#1 - If you have a problem, CALL and let somebody hear you tell them just what the problem is. (They won't know there is an issue till you call.)

#2 - Give them time to solve the problem, then follow up to check status. (Ask for a tracking # at that point.)

#3 - Alert them to the fact that the problem has not been solved as of yet, ask why, get info on how they plan to act, let them hear your level of disappointment with your experience. (You might even get a discount or extra item for your troubles)

After that you can start making stronger moves. (like posting on a website) But you should start by saying something like these examples -

Help! I bought something from "so and so" and I'm having trouble getting info from them....has anyone else had problems like this with this company before? 

Does anyone know how to get ahold of "so and so"? I tried, but my parts aren't here yet and I'm worried/running out of time.

Do any fellow site members know "so and so" personally? Could you call him and ask him about my order?

I bought an item from "so and so" and it's very late in arriving...anyone have a suggestion on how to best handle it?

Any post like that would probably have gotten a fellow site member who knew your vendor personally, to call him with a heads-up so he could address it before it got worse.

sorry i went the wrong way .i did it on ebay .his site has on phone #.i guess i would like to know why he would just cancel it.if any one could give me his # that would be grate .and maybe if some of you bigger members would help in stead of being    well you know. tks jnho400 you have a good point

sorry i went the wrong way .i did it on ebay .his site has on phone #.i guess i would like to know why he would just cancel it.if any one could give me his # that would be grate .and maybe if some of you bigger members would help in stead of being well you know. tks jnho400 you have a good point

Wtf?

• Like 1