WOW CHARIOT PERF

badmouse

Not to join sides but I currently have an issue with one of those clearance thumb throttles he was selling during christmas. Still havent received it and have been messaging him. Bought it December 23 and keep hearing it will be fixed. Or shipped Monday then nothing. We will see what happens otherwise its a paypal dispute.

I bought it on ebay. I have been messaging him through the ebay messaging system. He always responds with something and says it will ship Monday or tomorrow. A week goes by and still nothing. He lives in Michigan and Im right here in NW Indiana so it should only take a couple days to get here. Either way Im happy he is responding. Just got a response last night that it will ship today so we shall see

sorry i went the wrong way .i did it on ebay .his site has on phone #.i guess i would like to know why he would just cancel it.if any one could give me his # that would be grate .and maybe if some of you bigger members would help in stead of being    well you know. tks jnho400 you have a good point

I did run out of part of the clutch pusher without realizing it.  It is not always easy getting something back in the machine in a timely manner. No excuses but just the way it is.  I told you I would give you a good discount on the next item purchased. When I thought you were getting upset with me (and rightly so because I did not have the part to you in time) I gave you a full refund and told you the part will still be shipped for free.  You would have the part free of charge.  In case others jus't don't believe that I also did that for 3 others.   In time I am sure they will have the opportunity to pipe in here as well. 

I am not upset with the post, it is my fault.  Having said that, business has been good and we are experienceing "growing pains".    These things just happen but when they do I always always always make it right and to a degree that no one else does. 

I also screwed up on the clearance thumb throttles.   Half of them were missing the lever and I did not realize it.  I had to send them out to paint and give them at least a couple weeks to dry so they would not chip easy.  Again, growing pains but no excuse. 

Jerry

• Like 1

I know the other guy that was using all caps is probably the one that left negative feedback for Jerry. Even if I didnt receive my part I would have just left neutral feedback. Jerry has always been good with everything else that I have purchased. I cant believe you are bitching about a free part but also a discount on your next purchase. I never asked for any discounts on this thumb throttle from Jerry or free parts. Im only concerned about getting my money back in any situation by using the paypal dispute before the 45 days is up. I completely understand the "growing pains". Hope to see this throttle soon.

well heii i feel like shit .i used wifes pay pal . and had her send emails did not get all info on my side .i did not know you were out of parts .i dont ride when it cold out .i could wait until may of my parts.she did not tell me you sent a free part . if you did  i have not gotton it yet if this is the case i will be buying my side cover and a few smaller parts from u   so sorry !!!!