How Do You Guys Pick The Place You get your Shee Ported

hey lead i live a couple minutes from port magic is the guy good? i just found out the other day this guy was here i cant reach him by phone though, he must do a mx port also since he's in the high desert? shit if i can ride my bansh over to this guys shop and get work done im gonna be stylin

I talked to RIS design today and they said that rudy from port magic is the fastest out in glamis. Damm maybe I should have gone there.

I think the fastest out at glamis are all those banshees with snomobile engines in them heh. But again I was not looking for a drag port, Riding the big bowls is what I enjoy most.

Also I noticed most places clamin that they are the fastest and most rliable...If you go to duncan they are the fastest, Vey's also told me they are the fastest. I would not worry about not getting a port job at that place. Even if all the bikes are from one place, only 1 will be the fastest. + it does not depend on porting alone. Places tell me their port work is great because they get first place in races alot, well I have to think most of it has to do with the rider :)

I understand what you are saying but I was just talking to ris and that is what they told me. I have had my cylinders bored by port magic just showing up and he did them in one hour with no appt. He just droped everything for me. That is servise. I am not telling all of you to go to him and expect the same thing but he treated me right. A friend that has a friend that has 5 banshees only goes to him and his bikes are all fast for just porting. Well I am sure that everyone knows what they are doing either that they would not be in business very long. I am going to glamis next weekend the 24-27 and am going to test out my new porting and will tell everyone what I think. I have a blue 2000 with +6 chrome swing arm, blue helmet, t-5 pipes completly chromed engine. If you see me at the olds race me I want to see what this thing can do now.

I understand what you are saying but I was just talking to ris and that is what they told me. A friend that has a friend that has 5 banshees only goes to him and his bikes are all fast for just porting. Well I am sure that everyone knows what they are doing either that they would not be in business very long. I am going to glamis next weekend the 24-27 and am going to test out my new porting and will tell everyone what I think. I have a blue 2000 with +6 chrome swing arm, blue helmet, t-5 pipes completly chromed engine and siver painted +3 a arms. If you see me at the olds race me I want to see what this thing can do now.

GRR finaly just called me back about the porting...too late...

I already shipped my cylinders to Passion racing this morning because I needed it to be done by thanksgiving, and Jim Seems to really know his stuff too....Well see how it goes.

At least I finaly made a decision lol.

I appreciate how GRR did not make fun of me for sending my stuff elsewhere, or talk shit or anything, they just said, well if you ever need anything else just let us know. Unlike some other places...