WTT 421 Cub Top End (complete) for 4 mil Dune Set-up Complete

jeepman128

Like many, i can't make up my mind on what i want. So at this point, i am looking to make my bike a 100% dune bike again.

These cylnders are 68mm (Fresh PIstons... only about 10 hours on them)

i have not taken apart as of yet (bike is in the for sale section) and running perfectly.

If you have something available, please post or PM me

Thanks!

I'd even go as far as trading my 35mm air strykers for 28's, 10" k&N pods with outerwears, etc...

Let me know what you have.

• Like 1

Like many, i can't make up my mind on what i want. So at this point, i am looking to make my bike a 100% dune bike again.

These cylnders are 68mm (Fresh PIstons... only about 10 hours on them)

i have not taken apart as of yet (bike is in the for sale section) and running perfectly.

If you have something available, please post or PM me

Thanks!

I'd even go as far as trading my 35mm air strykers for 28's, 10" k&N pods with outerwears, etc...

Let me know what you have.

I have the perfect setup for you. PMd

Why cant you dune on the Cub? I'm curious because 4 bikes in my glamis crew are 4mil cubs including myself.

Burns fuel at a high rate, low end is well... Cub like. Gobs of power up top... but down low its like a light switch. i had it tuned so the jetting is right, its just very much like a "light switch"

I duned it for 4 years, but just am looking to downsize a bit

my carbs are 35mm air strykers

Burns fuel at a high rate, low end is well... Cub like. Gobs of power up top... but down low its like a light switch. i had it tuned so the jetting is right, its just very much like a "light switch" I duned it for 4 years, but just am looking to downsize a bit my carbs are 35mm air strykers

send your topend to cameron at redline!! i had a 421 cub that he worked his voodoo on and it ran like a beast!! it littlerly came on pipe 2twice as fast/easy as a cast cub! it was a race gas setup tho.

send your topend to cameron at redline!! i had a 421 cub that he worked his voodoo on and it ran like a beast!! it littlerly came on pipe 2twice as fast/easy as a cast cub! it was a race gas setup tho.

Even though i have a Redline Dune/Stock cyl setup id trade him, I told him the same thing. Call Cam and have him fix up the Cub he already has ,and have the best of BOTH worlds.

• 1 month later...