'04 BANSHEE FOR SALE???

SHOULD I SELL IT!!!???  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im going to get married and need the money. barely bought this shee and love it but have to let it go :( how much would i be able to sell it for??? its a '04 blue shee & only two months old (10 HRS OR LESS). mods & extras it has are:

FMF SST PIPES & SILENCERS

V-FORCE REEDS

DYNOJET JET KIT (330) W/K&N AIR FILTER

SIZE 15 FRONT SPROCKET

MILLED HEAD TO 170 PSI

SHAVED FRONT FENDERS

BOOST BOTTLE

its in perfect condition!!!! HATE to let it go!!!

i hope she's better looking than that bike, ill give you 4000 grand for either her or the bike wich ever you decied to part with, she has to have as low of hours on her as the banshee does though, and if shee turns out to be a lemon i want a refund but ill take the banshee as is......but tell her not to bring the purse she carries your balls in, im sure she will want a new one to haul mine around......

When I got married I had my banshee only 1.5 years out of a 4 year loan. I didn't sell mine, I took her to the dunes, she bought one a month later.

Sadly she sold HERS to go to school, while I kept mine and finally paid it off.

Now she wants me to build her one, so I guess in the long run I'm still getting screwed, but at least I'll have someone to go riding with...er...in the sand that is.

lol... im going to a divorce and a new quad...

i think you should sell it for 2,500$USD to me... ;)

i agree with Blue Duece you shouldnt be jumping into marriage when you hawking shit for money... unless ur trying to give her something extra nice then i still wouldnt do it.. ive been busting my hump for 4 years for the laziest woman on earth..

fuck em all.. my dogs, my car, my guns, my bong, only things that havent fucked me.. yet..

and that quad cant be more than a year old, why do much work?? let alone shaving off the fender... explain?

fuck em all..  my dogs, my car, my guns, my bong, only things that havent fucked me..  yet..

Amen Rat, my wife loves my ugly ass if i told her i was hawkin the bikes for cash, shed go get a job, i fucked up and got married young(well not really it worked out for me) but i remeber i was going to sell my drumset to pay our bills(we were fresh out of sleeping in our car) and my band was inches from a record deal and my girl (bless her heart) at 18 years old went and shoveled shit out of the elderlys diapers in a convalesant hospital so ol duece could keep his kit and pursue his dreams and i reward her for that every day of my life, the shear mention of Jose selling his passion should have her in tears, and i wouldnt marry otherwise, forever is a long fuckin time, i hope it works out for him.......