Builders Race

srp

Ha ha ha... F'in Paulie B., Hurricane Hanna style in the house. LOL.

I'd be happy to give my Sniper pipes (Again, OOF pipes with removable/adjustable stinger tubes) to Joe2002 if wants to bring them to RDZ to dyno.

However, a small motor (400cc or less) is not what they were designed for, they were made for the 4 to 10 mil cub.

I would ONLY give them to Joe to take to RDZ's dyno and with stipulations between Joe and myself.

And it has NOTHING to do with not posting results, etc...I'm all fine with that.

Joe, if you're up for it, hit me up.

Are they bb or sb?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone already tried that & maybe more & met with deletion. I thought that stuff was what a PM was for. I guess one person had thump his or her chest for attention.

Actually, if Green didn't lie to me, it was made to call him out publicly so he couldn't tip toe around it. "I never got your PM... blah blah blah."

Actually, if Green didn't lie to me, it was made to call him out publicly so he couldn't tip toe around it. "I never got your PM... blah blah blah."

To me it doesn't matter how it's done, he's going to tip toe around it. He has his own little sand box he wants to play in & can't do a very good job in his own backyard. I don't really care for call outs & it doesn't matter who's doing it.

My friend has two motors built they have both ran great!!!! The second engine he had him dyno it and I was amazed as was my buddy kept in great contact with him thru out the built gave him many dyno sheets thru the process weather they were good or bad and provided him with a ass kicking motor for our coalhills with amazing power everywhere!!! I got to ride it on a hill and it has more power than anyone would need thats for sure... so for what it is worth great job redline for the 465 cub build its a animal. :)

And if you really want to prove your fast go to them like they said before!! seems like your just stirring the pot? Proving at the dunes won't get you the fame you want go to a track and race at multiple tracks with all the best in the industry and win then you can be the best..