Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15hrs of drive roughly for each party, 425 cc limit, no bar, no strut, na, no nitro, min rider weight of 150, suspended chassis. We run at lets say 3pm on a given day, best 3/5, 10 mins between runs for changes, 100 dollar buy in right now (Im prepared to send money to whomever you would like to assure me will be there), 400 more at the location for a total of 500.  Heres the offer. I dont need excuses, or bs...... Yes or No. 

The don't think the builders race will fizzle out this year like it has in the past. Bring your video cameras to the 2013 BHQ ride.

Anyone with videos of Sniper piped bikes racing Shearer piped bikes, please post win or lose and also post any emails of bribes for not posting dyno sheets, that was funny.

All that don't like my thread should stop tuning in. For the rest of the civil people, lets plan a race.

I really did want to stay out of this one, really...I did.  But hey, first time for everything...LOL.

I have a set of Sniper Pipes.  I believe in them based on my conversations with Gary and the quality build of the pipe. 

Does that mean anything?  No.  They could be whipped cream on horseshit.  Paper weights...I can't testify one way or the other.

If they perform like they look with the quality I've seen put into them, they'll be great.  But I can't sit here and argue with any of you how they'll perform because I personally don't know.  1 pass, popped the top end...then got out of the sport for a minute.

But at least I can say I own a set...more than many people can say.

I'm probably going to piss quite a few people off here, but...hey, that's never been an issue with me before.

Matt.  Serious accusations of bribing and hush money.  Proof.  Concrete first hand proof.  If it's truly your goal to destroy them, you've made the accusations...time to put up.

If not, you'll be in risk yourself of becoming a joke.  

I'm not saying you're right or wrong.  I'm going to try and stay neutral in all of this.  But you've said it twice.  Once on the accusation, once again saying he didn't dispute it.

So...1st hand knowledge proof please.

Gary, I believe in your knowledge and your product.  But you seriously couldn't have gone about this any more wrong.  Wait, you could've told Loco to go fuck himself, that is possibly the only thing you could've done worse.  It would definitely bring a whole new level of shit storming to the thread, that's for sure.

If you want to prove your fast, throw out your dune racing.  Period.  Dune racing is fun...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.  But it's more a question of the size of your balls and mouth than true tuning and building skills.  And please don't bring a wheelie bar to the dunes.  That's like bringing a 6 pack to an AA meeting.  Unwritten law...

You can't lay claims to being fast and then ask everyone to come to your backyard so you can prove it.  You have to take it to them.

Since Planet Sand doesn't hold races...the only thing I can tell you is visit the 2 or 3 biggest tracks and go there and prove it.

Green and Bryan, you guy tell us the fastest and biggest races on both 300ft sand/paddle tracks and pavement.  Onus is going to be on you to take the game to them, Gary.

Again, I believe in your product, but you've gone about this the wrong way.  Any time you call someone out, they're going to point to your failed call outs.  

Here's your target.  Jason Menz.  400cc light bike that is probably the best pound for pound bike out there.  He's a southern boy...so somewhere in your neck of the woods.

You build a bike to compete with and/or beat that bike/combo...you would shut everyone up the next day.  No questions asked.  He's the target.

Speaking of light, I'm actually with Gary on this one.  Here's one thing I can promise you.  I can build the fastest 10 mil cub in the country...but my 250lb ass will NEVER take first place in the big stage.  (Hypothetical situation all the way around, I'm not saying I build the fastest bike...I know some retards that can't read may go run off and say that.)

My point is weight.

This sport is never, ever going to progress without real rules (sniffing a gas tank is not how fuel is checked) and weight regulations.

At the top level of this game, 10 lbs is huge. Period.

And just to be 100% clear on all of this.  I'm NOT a fan of Sniper because I have some hidden agenda against Shearer.  I used his pipes for years and they absolutely perform.

I have my own build/quality issues with the pipes I've run in the past, and we agreed we both could have handled it better.  So my opinion of these Sniper pipes is not based on angst or hate towards Shearer.  I've NEVER said his pipes don't make power.  They do.  I'm not grinding an axe here.

But Gary, if you want to beat the number 1 pipe builder (let's easily say that Shearer, for drag racing purposes, is just that at this point in time) you gotta take the show on the road and the game to him.

What you have here are a very few people that have been down a track.  But you have a whole slew of people who have hot lapped in the dunes.

Rarely do the two ever meet.  What wins at the track is what sells for the dunes, NOT the other way around.

Again, nothing wrong with dune racing.  But dune racing is like dyno racing to me.  Lights and timers get it done, not seat of the pants and balls in them.

I can promise you this.  The fastest builders in the country do not post or ask about it in forums.  Quite a few rarely go on forums.  They go to the track.  And get it done.

A well known track with pretty widely accepted rules...not back road, back country rules.

Just my thoughts...take it for what it's worth.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Really you whipped on both dms? Where's the proof. And you dare to say you beat another builder who showed up the night befor with absolutely no tune time. You pulled out to make a point on something you knew you could misconstrue . What do you think would happen if anyone else had a wheelie bar? You would have got your ass drug even more. I can not honestly believe you would go to such a low level. I AM CALLING YOU OUT! ILL HAVE THAT BUILDER YOU THINK YOU MOPPED UP BUILD ME A MOTOR WITH SHEARER PIPES. AND I'LL MEET YOU AT ANY 300' TRACK YOU CHOOSE AND BUST YOUR ASS! I'm not a confrontational person as I've shown many times but the claims you have made against myself and other builders who have expresses nothing but respect your way is bull shit. Time, place, motor size. I WILL BE THERE!

WHEELMAN

15hrs of drive roughly for each party, 425 cc limit, no bar, no strut, na, no nitro, min rider weight of 150, suspended chassis. We run at lets say 3pm on a given day, best 3/5, 10 mins between runs for changes, 100 dollar buy in right now (Im prepared to send money to whomever you would like to assure me will be there), 400 more at the location for a total of 500.  Heres the offer. I dont need excuses, or bs...... Yes or No. 

We are in.... time and place..