Builders Race

srp

How can a smaller motor out hp a larger one?

I was at the last hq ride didn't have any 4 mill bikes around me.

And if anyone wants to race at LS just let me know I'm only 5 hours away. I love to race if i get beat i go back to the drawing board. I message a lot of guys on here to meet up and race. Some don't reply and some we just can't meet up. I don't talk trash and i will race.

SRP if i read the post right you have a 14mill Dm. If so lets meet up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Lets match race at the HQ ride. And anyone else that truly wants to race should show up too.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll race you there or anywhere you want. I've ask you to meet up with us several times this year. From Atoka sand drags to 1/8 mile.

We don't have to wait till September. We could meet and race or at a dyno to see the numbers. But again i don't have a small motor so it isn't going to prove anything on my part. I love to race drink and see different set ups.

This whole thing seems like another attempt to get your name out just like the whole my pipe make 10 more hp...I guess negative attention is better than no attention????

If you truly believed you were fast and had a chance at winning at a real race where everything is fair as far as rules and track conditions you would go and race!!!!!

But instead you will sit here and do nothing but talk shit till September get a bunch of free publicity even if its negative.. its bullshit and you know it..

It is quite normal for Passion cubs to outrun DM's, even his 421 servals put it on some big DM's, or at least that's what I saw at the last HQ ride.

With a wheelie bar pussy learn how to ride. Bars are for the track but u are afraid of the track

I think we should rent the track and have a weekend. I would donate some money if people would show up. Everyone knows who's flaggin and where the finish line is.

Have a Entry fee that winner gets 80% and 2nd gets the other 20%.

Give more people a reason to show up