Anyone ride in Grayling mi?

Jereme6655

Nice man! I've only ridden sleds around there, but I am pretty sure there is a bunch there is one that is right along 75 on the west side of the highway just south of town. Kalkaska had a little loop along with the Tomahawk loop in Indian River. When Will you be moving up ? Let me know if ya need help with anything ill come down. I'm in Charlevoix.

im gonna be moving sometime around mid to late january.  its no big deal if the riding in the area isnt the greatest....our cottage (where we always ride) is in mio which is gonna be like 33 miles away from us now hahaha

Have to hit you up when we wanna trail ride...:)  There's a bad ass big loop outside of Cadillac.  I'll have to find it...

Im over in Benzie, theres not many ORV trails but theres some good two tracks and seasonal roads. I heard thers some good trails in Baldwin by peacock ltd, havent been down there myself. But I would be down for a group ride somewhere

Im over in Benzie, theres not many ORV trails but theres some good two tracks and seasonal roads. I heard thers some good trails in Baldwin by peacock ltd, havent been down there myself. But I would be down for a group ride somewhere

Thank you...that's the trails I'm talking about.  It's a 10 to 20 minutes away from Cadillac.

Baldwin has two trail loops...one is about 37 miles, the other is less than half that.  I may be off on that a bit.

But I've rode them, big loop...and it was an absolute blast.  Most of it is open and can fit two full size cars next to each other side by side...

There are a little tighter, more technical areas...but I'd say the majority is wide open, fireroad type stuff.  Lots of 5th gear sliding.

They keep them in pretty good shape.  I was last there the weekend after a big ORV party, and they groomed the trails before AND after the event.  So we had freshly groomed trails.  It was nice.  Dusty, however...didn't have much rain at all.  Dust was my only complaint...whatcha gonna do?

I was off on my numbers a bit guys...the loop is bigger.

Here's some details on it for you.

http://www.fishweb.com/recreation/orv/reports/orv-baldwin.html

Thank you...that's the trails I'm talking about.  It's a 10 to 20 minutes away from Cadillac.

Baldwin has two trail loops...one is about 37 miles, the other is less than half that.  I may be off on that a bit.

But I've rode them, big loop...and it was an absolute blast.  Most of it is open and can fit two full size cars next to each other side by side...

There are a little tighter, more technical areas...but I'd say the majority is wide open, fireroad type stuff.  Lots of 5th gear sliding.

They keep them in pretty good shape.  I was last there the weekend after a big ORV party, and they groomed the trails before AND after the event.  So we had freshly groomed trails.  It was nice.  Dusty, however...didn't have much rain at all.  Dust was my only complaint...whatcha gonna do?

I was off on my numbers a bit guys...the loop is bigger.

Here's some details on it for you.

http://www.fishweb.com/recreation/orv/reports/orv-baldwin.html

Yea i was done their a few weeks ago and i seen a bunch of people with quads and bikes. Looks like a blast, we'll definatly have to check it out

there is a nice little camp ground about an hour south of grayling ogema sport and trail center they have lots of trail an mx track some hills a freestyle area and they just recently opened a drag strip. you can also take your sleds there. they have high jump competitions and what not there also

http://http://www.ogemawsport.com/?page_id=153

• 1 month later...

Have to hit you up when we wanna trail ride... :)  There's a bad ass big loop outside of Cadillac.  I'll have to find it...

that's fine by me man.  been out goofing around on the trails and back roads up here. holy hell there's a lot of shit to play around on with the sleds and bikes.  anytime you wanna get back to trail riding dajogejr....just let me know.