Smart carb

crash&burn

This product was a fail once they named it a "Smart" carb.

Anything labled as smart is inevitably one of the dumbest designs in the industry.

For all you HVAC guys out there......think Honeywell "Smart valve".

I heard that WindyCity, just wanted to know if any one has 'actually' run them yet. I'm curious-despite my opinion, I'd like to know if my assumption was right, or not. I agree with Cam on the pressurized float bowl issue. A baffle in the bowl is nothing new, many carbs (Minus FCR, and CVK) have one. But I don't see how the bowl can dissipate the pressures for a lower one at the rate a rider is on/off the throttle.

So I guess I'll keep following and wait 'till someone says "I bought these last week and you should too FTW", or "Damn it!! I just totally wasted $700+".......

February 2016

I have mine mounted but as expected with the billets size, the pipes are touching the left carb. Should be able to get enough space worked between them to work.

I moved and have had a ton of work to do on the house so the banshee has gone untouched so no opinion on functionality yet. Fit is an issue running duals but you can't knock them for that, the carbs weren't built specifically to fit a banshee.

Worst case scenario I'm unhappy with their performance and I get my money back. No big deal. Best case they work as advertised.