Drag racing with +2 a arms

Tommygunn

I am not a pro, and my translation can be this and that, but...

Narrow rear will give you a better traction, and you don´t want your front tires to be any wider than your rears.

If your front is wider, your bike will rush right and left recklessly when you let of the throttle.

Especially when the bike is lowered and strutted.

I have had some close calls when I did that with my +2+1 A-arms and stock rear axle. (660 on asphalt)

I couldn´t run even 300ft´s on asphalt when my rear wheels was flipped over.

Didn´t have so much issues doing this on dirt and I had my suspension on it.

Hope this helps.

OK, I may have some issues with my front end, but then again.. I´m a noob. LOL! .. and I need to look it again to find out where the problem is.

I have problems only, when my bike is lowered and strutted and I´m running on asphalt.

My front strut-bars are 12" long.

If my rear wheels are flipped over to give me a narrower rear end, I can´t run even 300ft on asphalt... even if my throttle is pinned.

If I turn my rear wheels over for wider rear, I can do 1/4 (92.5mhp) no problem, but when I let off the throttle it´ll give me the hell.

If my bike has front shocks, I don´t have any problems on any surface, even if my rear is narrow.

Sorry my Fenglish.

OK, I may have some issues with my front end, but then again.. I´m a noob. LOL! .. and I need to look it again to find out where the problem is.

I have problems only, when my bike is lowered and strutted and I´m running on asphalt.

My front strut-bars are 12" long.

If my rear wheels are flipped over to give me a narrower rear end, I can´t run even 300ft on asphalt... even if my throttle is pinned.

If I turn my rear wheels over for wider rear, I can do 1/4 (92.5mhp) no problem, but when I let off the throttle it´ll give me the hell.

If my bike has front shocks, I don´t have any problems on any surface, even if my rear is narrow.

Sorry my Fenglish.

Sounds like your Caster isnt set correct. You want about 6-8*  for drag racing from my experience.