Head rescue and rechamber

sicivicdude

I'm sure brandon didn't start by claiming his product was identical to the professionals, though.

Also, if you had any sliver of a clue, or spent any MINISCULE amount of time on or around BHQ, you would know who willard is, and why his opinion means less than the little shreds of toilet paper left on my anus after wiping.

LMFAO

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure brandon didn't start by claiming his product was identical to the professionals, though.

Misunderstanding. What I meant was that this is a rechambered stock head cut to the owners need. It's designed using a computer program to calculate the squish velocity.

I did not buy someone's head and simply copy it.

I really wish we could "Like" posts on here. Like I said before, I had a mull head previously, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm not sure why anyone would pay more for amatuer work when there are professionals who do this stuff every day for less.

Also, having willard vouch for your work is like having ray charles tell you you're beautiful.

Touche

I couldn't help but notice in your original pictures, you're doing all of this "precision" work on one of those chicken shit little 3-in-1 lathe/mill/drill press things?

That's a 13 x 40 Smithy Granite with .0005" z-axis DRO and .0001" X and Y. While it's certainly not a Hass 5 axis CNC machine, it is more than adequate for the work being done.

What milling machine do you have? Any pictures?

That's a 13 x 40 Smithy Granite with .0005" z-axis DRO and .0001" X and Y. While it's certainly not a Hass 5 axis CNC machine, it is more than adequate for the work being done.

What milling machine do you have? Any pictures?

I send my work to someone who knows what they're doing, rather than some dude in his garage with less than 6 weeks of experience operating said machine.