New JDS Lockup Clutch Covers

sprinklerman

After hunting JDS Customs down @ the BHQ/LS ride, i asked him to make me a Lockup Clutch Cover for my Mattoon Lockup. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the product is VERY well made. He had no problem listening to what i wanted and producing it in a timely manner. I told him i didnt want anything "blingy" since all my stuff is either black or brushed alum,not chrome or polished...wanted it kind of "industrial" looking.

Id highly suggest if you want something custom made,to call JDS! You WILL recieve a well made product. Thanks!

Also a big thanks to Cam @ Redline Racing ( even though he's gay) for sendin JDS a Mattoon Cover to get his measurements off of instead of relying on mine.

Here's what he came up with>

clutchcover6.jpg

clutchcover4.jpg

clutchcover3.jpg

clutchcover2.jpg

clutchcover1.jpg

• Like 1

First off, I fixed your image links.. You had two sets of image tags on them..

Second, JD makes nice shit. Looks good.

Last but not least, Cameron at Redline is gayer than Elton John singing a duet with himself.

1. I clicked the IMG link directly from PB then pasted here. Glitch? Operator error?

2. True

3. True x3

Any more designs you came out with lately JD?

I can do whatever I will let the customers approach me with a design request and I will knock it out. All the same price on these. let me know what you are thinking and I will get it done

Any chances of you making water pump covers and clutch cover insert??? Sent using Tapatalk

No, only aqua-fusing the stock ones to make them badass. I may fabricate clutch inserts one of these days. To do them right, they need to be machined and my price will be way too high to compete with what is already out there.