New Site Sponsor - Precision Powersports

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and my shop. My name is Art, owner of Precision Powersports in Imperial, MO. I have been a member here for about 10 years, don't post alot but am going to try to change that! Whether here on the site or at a race don't ever hesitate to ask me or any of my guys for help. We will be easy to find, usually the loud ones cutting up and generally having a great time!

A little about us:

We are a full service shop in Imperial, MO. A national level engine builder, frame and component fabricator as well as seller of just about every make of part out there. It doesn't have to be one off hard to find stuff, we carry all the standard parts as well. We do have a store front, so if you are in the Imperial area stop on in anytime. We take alot of pride in everything we do, and usually aim for both form and function where possible. I look forward to being a sponsor here on HQ and helping out anywhere possible.

A few of our personal bikes:

24mm Twister On Precision Powersports chassis:

Purple24-01.jpg

Triple Cougar On Precision Powersports Chassis (Has run a best of 3.23 @ 102 mph on motor only):

Triple-01.jpg

10mm DM On Modded Stock Chassis (Has run a best of 3.58 @ 89 mph on motor only):

BlackDM.jpg

Long Travel Rhino With +6 Arms, 4 Seater Conversion, Roll Cage, Doors & Bumpers All By Precision Powersports:

Rhino-01.jpg

Art and PPS have been in the game for quite some time and are a stand up group. Their bikes run well, and look AMAZING!!! Their chassis look good and perform well. Im a nobody, and I know nothing, but I think having PPS on the sponsor sheet is a great addition to BHQ.

Thanks guys, def good to be a part of HQ! Really appreciate the welcomes from everyone! Green, the check is in the mail! JDS I will def let you know next time we need something and see what you can do for us.

Don't hesitate to call him for ANYTHING custom. He has access to all the best equipment to make things on. He has done a ton of stuff for me over the last couple of years.

Thanks guys, def good to be a part of HQ! Really appreciate the welcomes from everyone! Green, the check is in the mail! JDS I will def let you know next time we need something and see what you can do for us.

Thanks Art, anything I do is to the best quality and competitive pricing. The point would be to save you time and money, as well as some custom touches that can only be provided by high wattage lasers. I look forward to hearing from you!

Don't hesitate to call him for ANYTHING custom. He has access to all the best equipment to make things on. He has done a ton of stuff for me over the last couple of years.

Thanks for the feedback Tyler. I really do have access to some amazing technology. This will give you an idea:

(14) Flat bed lasers that can cut from 30ga steel all the way up to .750" steel. We stock Mild, stainless and aluminum of all thickness.

(12) CNC Brake press for all forming needs

(1) 5-axis tubelaser. Carriers and all sorts of crazy tube work

(4) 3-axis CNC mill (we stock a ton of structural material as well from mild, stainless, aluminum)

(2) CNC Lathe

(5) MIG Lincoln/Fanuc Robotic Welders

(30) Lincoln C300 Mig Welders

(2) Lincoln TIG Welders

Fully automated powdercoat line (only thing manual is loading, painting, unloading)

Pretty much anything made of metal I will do my best to make it happen!

-JD