2013 Banshee HQ Ride Sand Mountain UT

Hell yeah! this is going to be legit... there arent rocks where you launch from... and I will be there prolly thursday night or friday morning till sunday (not the holiday weekend) if you guys want to ride more dunes too on the way too or from vegas there are some near ST George and a lake, etc... usually decent weather by then with water temperatures around 65-70 by then... this is going to be sweet!

I looked at our vacation weeks available for next year and memorial week isnt one I can take off work unless something opens up. Maybe I can come out a different week and visit you sand mtn guys. How hot does it get there in the summer average? Too hot to ride?

I looked at our vacation weeks available for next year and memorial week isnt one I can take off work unless something opens up. Maybe I can come out a different week and visit you sand mtn guys. How hot does it get there in the summer average? Too hot to ride?

Your still gonna pay half of my gas, right? Lol!