2013 Banshee HQ Ride Sand Mountain UT

Memorial weekend will be a decent holiday "hill racing" weekend. We are planning to go out Memorial day and stay through the following weekend. Because of sceduling conflicts with some of the original people planning the ride we chose the weekend after memorial for the official ride dates. We may take the break if there's enough interest in it for a couple day trip down to Vegas during the week in between. So far it's looking more like we'll be at the mountain the duration. I'm sure as word spreads about this ride there will be a sizeable group of UT bikes there to race "defending" their hill.

I'm really looking forward to this ride and hope it has a good turnout. I can pretty well guarantee good weather that time of year and can assure anyone who is "on the fence" that this ride spot is worth the trip.

-Brandon

Will the UT people get violent after the OR people own the hill?

LOL green you stole my quesstion. I am looking forward to this ride it should be a good time!

Will the UT people get violent after the OR people own the hill?

That would be VERY hard to do in my opinion... you will be coming up from sea level to ride at 5000 feet. Everyone here already has their engines designed and tuned for this ele.

Green is the only vioent one the rest of the OR people are all calm. We will help everyone kick his ass when he decides to get violent.

Really?? Violent??..........I've been called lots of things before but not this.. Thanks dick!

HAHAHA Just screwing with you dude you know that. Green is as calm as they come just to clear that up before someone takes me serious.

Josh it sucks being the younger of the group. There is a bunch of us that are not going to do the vegas thing. We are staying out at the mountain. We are trying to get a crew together to head out for a few hours and do some target practice. So if you have em bring em.