**BansheeHQ Fall Play Day**

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a play day....wheel bar and struts....haha.

Haha, I know.. But if they wanna run them I don't care.

The bean field is flat and smooth. The problem I ran into was that when I hit 3rd and 4th gear, I just started blowing the tires off. It's good at the start, but until we get the bean leftovers knocked down, it's going to be tough to get traction.

Mark Page was getting me on his 4mm Cub and we know that shouldn't be happening.

I doubt I will be able to come up but if I do I will bring a new set of 22" Klaws I have someone can use. They work awesome on bikes up to +6 swingarm on stuff like that. I have 2 sets of asphalt tires too if we could get some pavement racin in somewhere close.

Trip to North Carolina was cancelled last minute so E and I planning to come. Got my crank back, gonna try to get the motor together and back in the blue bike. Supposed to be 58 on Saterday. That's good enough for an alky bike.

NO JUMP COCK Hartley! And put a sock on that fucker so it doesn't get cold!

Ethan might wanna buy some parts from you Ryan. He is looking for a stator cover set.

Maybe I'll bring the RV and park it in Tylers front yard so I don't have to drive home! Lmao!

SP