The 3 things you fear the most

gwinnraptor

1. Rattlesnakes

2.being broke

3. Getting old. If I ever get to the point where I can't ride mountain bike/quad/etc., might as well just pull the plug.

If I get to the point that I can't do the shit I want to do anymore, I'm gunna have a skydiving accident lol

If I get to the point that I can't do the shit I want to do anymore, I'm gunna have a skydiving accident lol

When it finally occurs to you that your too old and beat up to do those things, it will be a skydive accident that makes you aware of that point.

Sadly, your "Skydive Accident" will be when you trip and fall off your trailer or out of the bed of your truck. As your laying on the ground with your broken colllar bone/arm/leg and notice all the young people running over to check on you.....THAT'S when it will hit you.  :jesterlaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

When it finally occurs to you that your too old and beat up to do those things, it will be a skydive accident that makes you aware of that point.

Sadly, your "Skydive Accident" will be when you trip and fall off your trailer or out of the bed of your truck. As your laying on the ground with your broken colllar bone/arm/leg and notice all the young people running over to check on you.....THAT'S when it will hit you. :jesterlaugh:

Bahahahahaha that is probably the truth right there lmao... Touché sir touché

• 2 months later...

^^^^ Tanned, Jacked and Nervous. LOL