The 3 things you fear the most

gwinnraptor

spider-hell.jpg

Ya I f'n hate those things. Creep me out.

ca48fc8e6482880d85455589bac8c166.jpg

Then there's this thing. Not darth maul, he's pretty cool. But the other red dude freaks me out. Then this drawing always gives me the creeps the way they showed it in the movie and everybody looks up.

0a5ee06b5f89058f262ee7e5c1ee4a90.jpg

last time i drove through detroit on i75, it was all run down houses. most were boarded up. it was worse than any ghetto i been in.

It's only gotten worse. Imagine the police force forced to take 10% pay cuts, work 12 hour days with less of them to patrol streets. Former mayor and cronies in federal court for RICO violations, Current mayor helpless because of the current city council.

Those buildings and houses along 75 and just about everywhere in Detroit are a result of riots of the 60s. Yeah, the 60s.

And the city has been on the decline ever since. The only difference is it's spreading to the suburbs faster than before, since houses that were worth 150K just a few years ago sell for 30 to 50K now.

How do you increase the size of the ghetto? Make things more affordable.

Sorry all, end of rant.

i bet it isn't that bad anymore. Most can't afford a house to get a land line, and some cant afford a cell phone.

They get a free phone.

Some typical Obama supporters.

Vote Obama

My fears.

1) Barack Hussein Obama

2) The Democratic Party

3) Registered Democrats

this is why only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote.

I would clarify it to people who pay income tax. Even the stupids I just linked to pay sales tax.

First off, there's no such thing as an Obama Phone, just so you guys all know. There are programs designed to get lower income folks phones or help.

That being said, this just shows the ignorance of some people. Note I said some. I'm sure you can find someone running around like an idiot that leans the GOP way as well.

I think any election, going forward, you should:

1. Show photo ID. If you can't show photo ID, you can't open a bank account, buy alcohol, drive...and quite a few other day to day things. State IDs are cheap, easy to obtain and last for years.

2. Remove any ® or (D) next to the candidate. That will give anyone a chance instead of those who vote straight tickets based on party. Let's either guess...or let people actually research what folks stand for

3. Include a third party... Tea Party, Constitutionalists, Libertarian, whatever.

So, I guess my fears are:

1. Our government. How much more they can screw up, kick the can down the road and mortgage our kids' kids' kids' futures.

2. Uneducated voters...as stated in reasons above.

3. Blowing up a banshee because none of us Michigan folks know how to tune a bike and ride shit that is junk and slow.

• Like 1

#1 - The thought of my fingers getting stuck between my chain and rear sprocket. Then they become a parking brake on my bike as it is stuck 1/2 way up/down a hill.

#2 - public pictures of my carbs only opening 3/4 of the way.

#4 - Waking up to find a Trinity invoice in my mailbox.

#1 - The thought of my fingers getting stuck between my chain and rear sprocket. Then they become a parking brake on my bike as it is stuck 1/2 way up/down a hill.

#2 - public pictures of my carbs only opening 3/4 of the way.

#4 - Waking up to find a Trinity invoice in my mailbox.

What's #3? U skipped 3 and went to #4??? Wtf man lol