What Bikes Could I Beat

Alright guys so I'm really into kicking other people's asses specially 4 strokes. If I don't win a 2 stroke, well it's fine but I'm mixing gas so I have to kick some ass.

I've already raced 2 raptor 700's with their speed limiter eliminated they have dual exhausts (DMC) and the other with (Big gun) both have power commander 5, pro-design knn's and that pretty much it on performance. Last time I drove the 700 the speed topped out around 85-86 mp/h

I raced a Kawazaki ninja 250 and passed it with ease it only had a FMF exhaust on it.

I raced a stock RM125 and passed it.

I raced blasters raptor 250's 350's and all those little jokes and well its obvious.

I raced a kfx-450 (FMF pipe knn, PC 5 some other shit I dono about but it's moded a bit from the inside) buuuut i still passed it although i gotta stay it managed to stick with me in the 2,3,4th gear zone, so did the 700's but the kfx was a better bottom-mid end bike.

My banshee is a 2006 with a Trail Tech Vapor gauge that indicated my top speed around 91 it has Toomey T-5's, V-Force Reeds 3, +4 Timing, Pod K&N's w/ 300 Mains 3rd Groove Dynojet Needle, 25 Pilot. DND rear spacer, Renthal handel bars, 15/41 gearing, Yfz-450 tail lights, Tusk super white bulbs. Thats pretty much it besides a custom paint job with Nono graphics Monster stickers

What other bikes could I beat? Can I beat a 250-F bike CRF i'm doubting it but I see people saying that with just these basic mods I have we're able to smoke many bikes. There's this other raptor 700 that pretty similar to what mods i mentioned on the other ones but this one has a 15/41 gearing, An Auto-tuner with the PC 5 and the exhaust is Barker duals knn's however this one I didn't race yet cause I have a feeling I'll lose for some reason it tops out like 95 and it couldn't just from that sprocket because I usually top out around 87 I dono why i got more the other day what other possible mods does that guy have on his bike to make it hit 95. I have a feeling he's hiding something.

post-40897-0-65657400-1349273118_thumb.jpg

Edited by BansheeTeam

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91mph, really, really???????? fucking really????????????????????????

also a 25 pilot with your set up isn't good.

Yeah I figured that pilot needs to go I have a set of 30's im gonna throw in very soon!

There's your proof ;)

post-40897-0-20535600-1349276406_thumb.jpg

id probably call up green and put a wealthy wager on yourself to win against his triple

just a FYI 99% of other forums will just delete threads like this... dont ask people these types of questions their just plain dumb

Yeah I know this is a really dumb thread but I was really board and wanted to see what you guys think about this, but im definitely not posting shit like that no more hahah