2012 Hillclimb Compilation Video

locogato11283

Good video compilation of the 2012 season bro. I'm so used to watching the hybrid run it was kinda weird to see the banshee thrown in there. That hybrid is a freakin rocket then watching you ride the banshee made it seem like that clip was in slo-mo. The hill climb stuff looks like way to much fun. I wished I lived closer so I could get into the mix.

sweet video man!! that hybrid looks like it performs real well!! :headbang: you should definently make your way to pa sometime!! it would be a long ass ride but im sure you would love it here!!

Yea, the 18DM handles so much better in that chassis. I like it. I will make it to PA one of these days. I have to come tear that shit up.

Good video compilation of the 2012 season bro. I'm so used to watching the hybrid run it was kinda weird to see the banshee thrown in there. That hybrid is a freakin rocket then watching you ride the banshee made it seem like that clip was in slo-mo. The hill climb stuff looks like way to much fun. I wished I lived closer so I could get into the mix.

In one of those clips, my Banshee had a 421 Serval in it. In the other it was the 18DM. Yea, the Hybrid is a rocket off the line.

Cool video not sure how fast I would be at the hill :(

I bet with some practice Bucky would be pretty good at that he is out of control stupid fast a lot

And yea come to pa it will be fun!!!

I'm definitely coming one of these years.

All i can say is that you ride hard! Ur not just some fag that owns a cool website! :cheers:

Thanks DICKlez.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a wise man just recently said great video except for the music..... Haha! You're a dad now, it's time to put down the slim shady.

On a serious note, that is a fucking sweet hybrid! It's so bad ass it eats fuel, grass, dirt, and human legs. Hope to see that new bike doing well in the future to.