Best pipes for stock motor

gwinnraptor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will vouch for this, as I sold him these pipes. They ran much better than my T5's. Way better low-mid and the top end didn't lose anything. I also ran them on a fairly heavily ported motor.

Nice, I sold his buddy his T-5's Atleast they look nice! Troy Polished the shit out of the silencers!

• 3 weeks later...

shut it noob, fmfs are way better than t5. and t6 are better than both on a stock engine.

fmf better than t5? I dont agree. I have a mate who has an fmf and 2 mates who have t5s and a mate who has a t6 and I have the 916

The t5 is better in mid to top the fmf are better in low to mid the t6 are better than the t5 and fmf all round and then the dmc 916 is better in low, mid and top over the all th others. All the bikes are stock engines.

I also have another mate who has the aliens but he also has a coolhead, reeds and holes drilled in his airbox.

Edited by Uf21

This is why I didnt make an account a long ass time ago!!!!! At a given point, things do become opinion! My opinion is that fmf, and keep in mind I have owned them, for a banshee, are junk!!! Even ended up giving them away!!! Leave it to some nut swinger to open his mouth the first post I put on here!!! ( NUT SWINGER ) A guy that try's to get as close to Tyler As possible so he can cup his balls and swing from them!!!!