Best pipes for stock motor

gwinnraptor

I have a stock motor with pro design intake and pro circuit exhaust. This is the first banshee i have owned, and all these parts came on it....so i have no experiences with anything else.

Just wondering how this exhaust compares on stockish motors vs other exhausts.

Is this a good exhaust to be running with a stock motor? I ride mainly open fast trails and fire roads.

I ran a few searches and didnt turn up anything.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For trails and fire roads which is what I ride the pro circuits are a great low and mid pipe not sure on the intake I run a 2 into 1 but I have just a stock bore build and it pulls like a bitch so unless u want more top end for the build you have the pc's are a good pipe.

Probably T-6s from what ive heard, mine has them and my bike is pretty much stock internals, stock head and its surprisingly quick alot of people think it has way more done to it and i believe its mostly because the pipes are perfect for a stockish bike without porting, higher comp and stuff.

The problem with the t-6 pipes is there good for a stock motor, if you ever decide to port it you will be held back by them. Id stay with your pc's. There a good low/mid pipe which from the sound of it is what you want for the terrain your in. There good pipes.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright, thanks guys. Ill just stick with my Pro Circuits....maybe just do some porting down the road.

As for updated suspension its decent, shocks need to be revalved for my weight. I have +2/+1 lonestar arms with works shocks....not the best shocks but way better than stock. The rear shock is stock with a lonestar +4 axle. I am happy with the way it rides except for the soft front shocks.