sand mountian nevada 9-28

o2sandshee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem seems to be solved now so I will be there. Ended up having to change out the crank, I guess the Damn thing came a little out of phase causing it to fire a bit off as well as have a bit of a vibration.

ive been around just reading more then posting, and why arent you making it this year?, this is round 2 with the cub last time i went to utah i think we got 7 passes total before we melted the left side piston, brandon and i had been up for something like 30+ hours at that point, dumb mistakes cost us lol we should have gotten some sleep

and labor day was pretty dead, the people were out there but no one wanted to race, a bunch of people that came out to sit in camp

and if you figure out whats wrong jbird throw it on this topic, if by some off chance i have something to fix it and you need it, its yours

Well you know life. It's crazy right now for me. I would like to make it. just not in the books this year. Yes I have been down that road. Keep me posted on how the cub runs. I will let you know the next I make it out there.

• 2 weeks later...