sand mountian nevada 9-28

o2sandshee

It's normally pretty packed on halloween and good racing as well. But I did hear there was not much excitement on labor day which was the last big weekend up there. I plan on going with a bunch of others, but may or may not have my bike with me due to some unknown problem that I am trying to sort out.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up THUNDERCAT I have not seen you on here in some time? ALL good no this end. I will not make be making it out this year. Yes i would say the riding area is about the same as Pismo. Will this be the first run on your cub?

haha i member his first run what a bummer day!

ive been around just reading more then posting, and why arent you making it this year?, this is round 2 with the cub last time i went to utah i think we got 7 passes total before we melted the left side piston, brandon and i had been up for something like 30+ hours at that point, dumb mistakes cost us lol we should have gotten some sleep

and labor day was pretty dead, the people were out there but no one wanted to race, a bunch of people that came out to sit in camp

and if you figure out whats wrong jbird throw it on this topic, if by some off chance i have something to fix it and you need it, its yours

Edited by xTHUNDERCATx

No brandon took a look at this one when he had the motor apart again and it is a 2-5, so im thinking we dont know how to count and we were just running out of gear, but if something is wrong and were only hitting 4th gear im going to run this tranny tell i destroy it or im comfortable because i cant ride this basnhee (or the override) worth a damn yet and i dont want to throw the money at another trans jsut to break it.