Got beat by a craptor 660....

Lowflyin

It was by about a half a bike length, I'd say 400-500 ft. I was a little hurt until I found out it was an 800+ cc quad that I almost beat on a stock banshee with pipes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No excuses, don't let it happen again. Change gearing or something for Pete's sake!!!!!!:cheers:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG people on here are such scumbags! Guy cant even make a post about racing a 800cc raptor and loosing by a half bike length on a stock shee without getting shit. People act like their bikes are the only ones on the net. This is why i dont post shit. Its just retarded and useless.

ANYWAYS!!!!!! ignore those retarded responses. good race man, that is pretty good for a stock bore/stroke shee.

OMG people on here are such scumbags! Guy cant even make a post about racing a 800cc raptor and loosing by a half bike length on a stock shee without getting shit. People act like their bikes are the only ones on the net. This is why i dont post shit. Its just retarded and useless.

ANYWAYS!!!!!! ignore those retarded responses. good race man, that is pretty good for a stock bore/stroke shee.

Or maybe they just get tired of hearing tall tails, I caught a fish this big, or old war stories, what ever you want to call them. If it was a ligitmate 800cc raptor it would be in the upper 70's for hp. It is a 4 stroke so it will be way more forgiving on the launch than a banshee, and it was against a stock piped banshee.

He just as well of been on a blaster with one plug wire pulled off. It would be just as believable.