the prince

notsed

Like I said before I'm now worried about none of you & damn right ill show up. This is my last time getting back on here if you come just call me any damn body.

Serious? You're really going to leave?

(lol, PS a LOT of us are bigger than 5' 7" and a LOT more built than a measly 195lbs. You seriously pissed some guys off here. Its a small world and while the chance of you coming in contact with an angry member is small, there's still a very real chance.)

Man I remember posting my sb sf shearer InfRames just recently here and on facebook and his brother is always asking advice , worse thing is be was trying to trade me these pipes specifically saying bb infRames , I said pass then he told me he could get Nickle infRames brand new for 480.00 I laugh in his low ball ignorant face !!!!!!! I said a Simple remark and I quote suck my dick low baller if u can get them for that price then go and buyem there !!!! Sorry to hear that mr Canuck as ur shit out of luck and probly saved ur hard earned money but people need to stop being a lil cheap w they'r PayPal fees so u can have some insurance and always delivery confirmation so crooks like this and that other bitch Danny can have a harder time when scamming people ..... FYI these guys are always at the track and sucks that fellow racers are pieces of shit like this to some one else ohh and also they don't know shit about banshees so I hope it blows up on the first pass and the nose of the frame diggs in the ground while shooting his has straight to a bunch of thornes and then somebody pisses on they'r flesh openings

dude if i did come to your track looking for you the only reasons you wouldnt run away would be, all of your scum bag freinds and family are with you, and you all have tuff guy guns. im sure i could take a couple of you guys out np, you americans usually underestimate how well we can fight, on top of that, im 6' 1" 285 youd run like a lil school girl if i was in your face. have a nice life you scum.

dude if i did come to your track looking for you the only reasons you wouldnt run away would be, all of your scum bag freinds and family are with you, and you all have tuff guy guns. im sure i could take a couple of you guys out np, you americans usually underestimate how well we can fight, on top of that, im 6' 1" 285 youd run like a lil school girl if i was in your face. have a nice life you scum.

If I was alone I still wouldn't run for what. Everybody around here know what can & will happen if they fuck with me. As far as you go I wish I could meet you in person

Judging by his replies he would be hiding behind his "piece" as is typical of little man syndrome. yankyank.gif

Why am I not surprised you posted back after saying you were done? Your word doesn't stand for shit. laugh.gif Maybe it's your lack of understanding of the english language, hooked on ebonics worked for you.

• 2 weeks later...