the prince

notsed

To stop all the talking if any of you come to any track in North Carolina just give me a call I wanna see anyone of you fuck with me

Haha, that was a bad decision to post this comment. You have made the dog rabid, and now you're poking it with a stick. Very few crimes will make a victim more upset than stealing from him.

On a side note, why haven't you been banned yet? You clearly knowingly screwed someone over and instead of making things right (like a real man) you talk smack like a 17 year old kid. You're nothing but a shady worthless man to society who talks like someone who's got their ass beat and has to be tough on the internet to feel some sort of masculinity.

To stop all the talking if any of you come to any track in North Carolina just give me a call I wanna see anyone of you fuck with me

This would never happen.

I wish nc was closer to me. I would take the 500 back from you and give it back. Then i would take pictures of my cock in your mouth and post them all over the web. Just so everyone knows you are my bitch

Neither would this.

tuff guyz :rotflmao:

Ill tell you like I told the other person who are you to me (No Damn Body)

your a fucking piece of shit, screwing someone on purpose then admitting it for all the world to see makes you what? a tuff guy? oh maybe it makes you a somebody? regardless i hope you get shot by someone who thinks your a nobody then dances all over your face saying i got one i got one, for no good fucking reason at all. what kind of a person does this? im sure someone in your fucking home town would need a set, or wait, or cant fuck people over in person anymore cause they all know who you are right?

fyi, i am stating i have made no threats here as i do not own a gun or hold a passport.

Coming your way in a few weeks. Maybe we can have a lil' talk.

How's that sound asshole.

Troy