the prince

notsed

i bought a set of pipes off him that were supposed to be 4month old shearer sb/sf/if. the deal was id pay for them thurs and he would ship fri. well they didnt and he wouldnt answer my msgs untill sat morning. then mom when he said he just shipped them, i asked for a tracking number and he said his wife had it. the next afternoon he sent me a pic of the shipping receipt that said they were shipped on tues. ok that doesnt sound bad but when i picked up the pipes at the post office they were in an old paper towel box with no protection besides peices of newspaper and barely taped closed with duct tape. so i open the box and thankfully they arent damaged but guess what there bb pipes and deff not 4 months old more like 2 or more years old but in good shape. so i text him nicely saying its not wahat i paid for and i get no reply, text again the next day and no reply, so a couple hours later i txt him with something a lil more nasty and the replay is i sold them for a friend ill let him know, first i heard it was for a freind. he is tho one who contacted me through my wanted add for sb/sf in frames. i have all the txt we sent back and forth saved, we even talked on the phone sat morn,he said they were sb, although trying to understand what he was saying was hard.

this guy should be banned, people like him are the ones who make us affraid to buy off this site from newer members, ive never had a problem buying anything from here before, its a first but ill think twice next time.

his name on the packing slip: Scharod Davis from Bladeboro nc. anyone know this guy? the name on the paypal account was: thanesia townsend. he told me he was in Georgia

all i really want is for him to work something out with me, not ignore my texts but work it out like a man who made a mistake, not a douche bag scammer. i waited a long tome and saved up the money for these so i could get what i wanted, instead i got 500 worth of uselessness, anyone wanna trade your sb for my bb?

deston

• Like 1

When I had a wanted ad he sent me a pm telling me to call him wouldn't tell me why so what the hell I called him sounded like a real crook maybe even a crackhead. then after talking to him he let slip he doesn't even have pipes and that I should call a shop and get them. If I were you I would file a dispuite with paypal. Or if ya think you can sell them for more then what ya paid for go for it maybe even see if any one willing to trade for sb. But if it was me id dispute it threw paypal odds are he already spent the money teach him a lesson.

bs i sent you a text with a pic of sb and bb side by side, you still said "ya there small bore". besides, its always the sellers responsibility to make sure he knows what the hell he is selling. is there anything your willing to do about it? it doesnt seem like it. if you would like i can post the msgs we sent back and forth so everyone can see. as for filing a claim, is there still a way to do it if the money was sent as gift?

bs i sent you a text with a pic of sb and bb side by side, you still said "ya there small bore". besides, its always the sellers responsibility to make sure he knows what the hell he is selling. is there anything your willing to do about it? it doesnt seem like it. if you would like i can post the msgs we sent back and forth so everyone can see. as for filing a claim, is there still a way to do it if the money was sent as gift?

nope

Sorry for your misfortune. I'm sure you already figured it out but NEVER GIFT PAYMENT without previous experience with a trusted seller.

Either way you will pay.

Good luck

Hopefully Prince will man up and make it right.

After reading that swap ad he posted, he knew what he had and he Hosed you. banghead. People like that piss me off!

Yea, thats bullshit. In other posts these are his pipes but now he claims that they are a friends setup?

Ban him! Although I bet this is Danny. His broken style of writing is very similar Danny. He'll just come back under a different name. Where's Matt!?!?! We gotta get our resident sherlock holmes to look into this. I know Matt will do everything from comparing I.P. addresses to going through his underwear drawer!