the prince

notsed

Way to be a stand up guy. Avoid making transactions right but come on here to correct someone about facebook.

Its assholes like you that ruin the for sale section for everyone. This could be a trusting community where guys trade/buy/sell parts with honesty and confidence. It is because of selfish douchebags like yourself that give buyers a bad taste. I am nobody to you, and I'd like to keep it that way. I tend to surround myself with men who are upstanding and intelligent not wannabes with no morals.

Wrong my name on Facebook is Banshee Boi davis my brother name is chevyboi davis

Bull shit you sent me your cell # and told me your name was Scherod...... You told me you have BB shearer pipes MANY times. I'll be telling everyone I know to NOT deal with this douche bag

If anyone is interested, I just called the Bladenboro County District Attorney's office, and there is an open fraud criminal case.

The named Defendants are Robert C. Davis, Arthur Davis, Darren Davis, Kermont L. Davis, and Sherod Davis of Bladenboro, Shameika Monroe, of Chadbourn, and Tiffany Horne of Bladenboro.

Some contact info they provided was Joyce Davis @ 405 Bryant Swamp Rd. @ (910-648-6298), and Darren Davis @ 380 Bryant Swamp Rd. @ (910) 648-5864

They couldn't give me anything other than that. The case was opened August 23, 2012.