what do you think of this color

i plan on goin center cases, head, top a-arm, hubs, steering stem, and axle carrier orange. then jugs, outer cases, lower a-arm (easier to touch up), frame, swing arm and pipes black. im still undecided on plastic i really want the stock 08 orange plastic but having trouble finding it at a good price. i may just go black plastic or i may try and paint my other set witch is already painted i cant hurt it any.

i plan on goin center cases, head, top a-arm, hubs, steering stem, and axle carrier orange. then jugs, outer cases, lower a-arm (easier to touch up), frame, swing arm and pipes black. im still undecided on plastic i really want the stock 08 orange plastic but having trouble finding it at a good price. i may just go black plastic or i may try and paint my other set witch is already painted i cant hurt it any.

Black plastics with orange graphics or orange pinstriping.

im goin to do something a little different on the pipes then most i plan on painting a section on the side of the pipes orange then putting a sticker that says 421 Banshee or just BansheeHQ then spraying the black over it all ans then pulling the sticker off ans shoting the high temp clear over that it will be something ive not seen before

i would have but someone had bought them self one of those at home cheepo powder coat kits and after cleaning that off it looked like crap so i decided to try something different. and engine enamal is gas and oil resistant. i know it will still harm it if left on there but its better then regular spray paint. ive had good luck out of painting car engines with it and not haveing problems with it. hears a link to the kinda paint it is. http://www.duplicolor.com/products/enginePaint/

i did the same with the 350 in my 72 chevy it still looked good when i sold it after many carb swaps and fuel spills i know its not powdercoat but i like to do my own thing and it should look good for a while no more then i will get to ride. one thing i really like about it is how forgiving it is. you cant hardly make it run i put 5 heavy coats of paint and 5 heavy coats of clear.

• 1 month later...