coolant in cylinders

BAMF87

Hi, I have a 97 banshee that I just fully rebuilt and powdercoated and everything. Took the engine apart and replaced crank seals and put all new gaskets everywhere. I've only had it out twice since the build and somehow riding "topped out" one of the spark plug boots came off and the it flat out died. When I stopped coolant was coming out of the case where the trans sprocket is on left side, also when I pulled my carbs off I can see coolant on my reeds. Any idea what may have happened. I'm hoping its just the cylinder gaskets.

Check the tube that comes down the back of your head, and the solid coolant tube where it goes into your clutch cover. I bet you have a bad or pinched coolant tube oring and the coolant is just seeping out and going across the top of your cases.

Are you talking about the very bottom of the cases? Or are you talking on the bottom of the cylinders? If your taking on the bottom of the motor your looking for motor braces.........if your talking on the bottom of the cylinders then you need water plugs which the site sponsors sell.