Best Way To Clean These Dirty Plastics.

ATVridinMaNiAc

Yea thanks everyone for the help i got some awesome tips now, i ended up using simple green and a brillo pad and holy shit its white as can be, just a little scratched and swirled now, you cant really even notice it but im gonna hit it with some compoud to get rid of that. :headbang:

Super clean in the purple bottle. Don't get that purple power shit, doesn't do anything. Sprayed my motor down with it and just used a garden hose and it got all the oil and dirt off of it, pretty sure it'd clean those plastics. I use it to get the dirt out of the scratches on my rear whites, spray it on and use a soft bristle brush and brush with the scratches and it cleans them up nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just earlier this week i cleaned up my white plastics using super fine wet sand paper. Worked really well, i can post pictures tomorrow of before and after. Still not done.

I'd like to see that since mine need a lil help

Sent using Tapatalk

Just buy a can of decal and adhesive remover (rustolem brand), spray it on an wipe it immediately. It will even clean dirt from the deepest scratches. I had a set of white plastics that was covered in oil, dirt....looks brand new and doesn't require scrubbing. It's also non abrasive so it won't swirl your plastics.

Edited by Pastrykiller

• 1 month later...