Dirt Tires That Hookup Good.

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea im curious too, the CST ambush tires look like they would be badass, a buddy has them on a stock 450r and they been holding up pretty good.

Im really looking at either Holeshot HDs, CST ambush or the kenda kutters which seem really bad ass actually as my next rear tires, trying to decide.

Ambushes are the only way to go. I ride tons of dirt, sand and gravel. These things are Awesome!! Best tire I have had. Really bad on the yard though....lol

Sweet, really thinking about getting these specially for the price, the tread on them looked mean too, like little spiders haha.

I tried these 20 titan fast trekkers out real quick today and god damn do they hookup, and they werent brand new and were slightly dry rotted, compared to razr2s they hookup waaay better, i stole this pic from sum1 else but its the same tire, they were on the other banshee and i figured they would hook good because of the center lugs and i was right lol.

trekkers.jpg

i really like the looks of those. but i want 22's and from what i have seen the 22's have a different center lug basically just a v with no strate bar

Yea i think your right that is really weird i noticed that also, i ride XC terrain and do fine with 20s but damn i must say there some damn good tires, the actual difference between my razr2s and those were very noticeable. It has to be those center lugs they bite real hard and throw shit everywhere.

Guy's in Quebec we are ALL using 4snow maxxis, it's crazy on how it's hook the dirt :)

I'm in Qc, and I only use 4 snows in the snow :P

For summer I like the dunlop kt335 (raptor 660 oem tire), they work good, grab hard, last ok, and are pretty cheap.

Edited by answ3r

Ok then at Chicoutimi :D

4 snow the summer :o it's unbelievable, i'll buy some new this week and make some photos/videos just for you :P

Straight line in sand pits and for drag they sure do hook up good, but in the trails they get flats easy, they wear quick and they make the handling sucks. I'll stick to knobbies.