Need to see some pictures of Alba LT A-Arms

traxx2003

Hello everyone! I need to see some pictures of Alba LT A-Arms installed on the bike. Anybody? Also, does anybody knows if the LT Alba arms are +2,+1? or Are they only +2? On the Alba website, they state they are +2 only. But every post I've read here everybody claims they are +2,+1.

Thanks!

Edited by traxx2003

IMG_20120706_181314.jpg

albas with 17" eye to eye elkas they are +2+1 . i sold this set up a while back. these arms are not true long travel as you only get a total of 11" of true wheel travel which is the same as stock so pretty much they just allow for longer shocks. the front end did ride nice depending on how aggressive you are there is much better setups out there.

IMG_20120718_230454.jpg

this is the roll design custom axis set up that is in forsale section now as we speak.

IMG_20120805_171312.jpg

here is a pic of fire ball +3+1 with long travel yfz shocks

if you are serious and in the market for long travel that roll design axis is a bad ass set up pm me an offer if you looking to buy.

This is actually the set nastyracing posted, I bought them from him ( thanks btw) here they are on my machine with standard and long travel shocks. Hope this helps. They ride awesome! You will for sure like them.

ae7c519c-5cf3-9b68.jpg

ae7c519c-5d79-8b08.jpg

• 4 years later...