V-Force 4 who already try it

Yep. They need more fuel from the pilot. Going up one size usually gets them perfect. Main jetting might not need to change (Depending on the size and power of the motor)

But in most cases, just going up one size for the pilot and keeping the main the same will have you close enough to air screw the final tune.

Hope that helps....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. They need more fuel from the pilot. Going up one size usually gets them perfect. Main jetting might not need to change (Depending on the size and power of the motor)

But in most cases, just going up one size for the pilot and keeping the main the same will have you close enough to air screw the final tune.

Hope that helps....

my bad im at a 27.5 now. so go to 30. im running 300 mains. bike just has bolt ons, cfm air box with pods, t5's, timing advance +4, vf3s. i forgot what else but stock port carbs etc. bolt on bike.

• 10 months later...

I would be interesed in some serious updates.. We bought a set ran it for maybe 10 passes and the pedals have alot of gap (as in seeing daylight through them) anyone else notice this? Wish I would have taken pic before flipping pedals over. I dont mean just a little on the tips. I could almost watch a movie by looking through them..?  New motor so I cant compare to any others..

Edited by Blazen582

I would be interesed in some serious updates.. We bought a set ran it for maybe 10 passes and the pedals have alot of gap (as in seeing daylight through them) anyone else notice this? Wish I would have taken pic before flipping pedals over. I dont mean just a little on the tips. I could almost watch a movie by looking through them..? New motor so I cant compare to any others..

Really? I pulled mine the other day when I replaced my intakes and they still looked new and they've been in there for at least 100 passes.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Putting mine in today as soon as ups brings them. Gotten from fast. So from my understanding ill need to just go up a pilot jet and fine tune from there? Also my understanding is that these reeds are specifically for certain motors am I correct in this? Such as certain motors will perform better with so and so reeds vs some other. Will these reeds be best for my 421 serval? I really should have asked before getting them but would like some input from you guys as these have been out for some time now and there has to be people out there running these on a 421 serval that can shed some light as to if these were a smart buy.

Yea I would have loved to do some dyno runs and posted them. After I put mine in I got lazy and said screw it ain't touchin it again lol. But if anyone reputable can post numbers of the 3 vs 4s that would be something to give others more of a desire for them if they can use them on their applications. When are we going to see some numbers. Real talk.

These are what I pulled out of it. It was running a very turdish 6.4 on 300ft dirt and now its running a still slow but improved time of 6.1. This is a stock bike with og rockets, pods and the reeds.Posted Image

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2