Custom Super Wampus for sale

Custom Built banshee for sale..

It took me 9 months to complete this build.I have over 10k in recpits to show for all parts purchased and work done on the build, as well as pictures of all new parts and the entire build from the frame being smoothed and blasted to completion!.I Just ordered and built a new Super Wampus motor for it 7-24-12.. so it has ZERO HOURS!

ENGINE-72mm Super Wampus w extra porting& match ported cases

4mil balanced stroker crank

Wampus head w CP industries domes

V Force 3 reeds

40mm Lectron carbs w Packard billet bowls

K&N air filers

EXHAUST- Shearer Custom Pipes- out of frame drag pipes with silencers

Transmission- Shift Star Mod, Easy shift mod, ( can swap out for a 1-4 override if you prefer a cut)

Chasis- Shaved all gussets, smoothed frame

Suspension- Works Performance dual rate shocks (chromed and powdercoated to match the frame)

Wheels- Direct Drive Spindle mounts (front)- 12 Paddle extreme or American racer slicks (rear)

Swingarm- +8 chrome on the bike now, +12 arched ladder bar being fabricated now, With aftermarket dual row bearing carrier

Controls- ASV LEVERS- Steel braided rear brake line, Dual out steel braided front brake lines

Appearance- Shaved stock fenders, custom seat by Custom Seats of Louisiana, upholstered gas tank to match seat, Custom ghost flame paint

CASCADE- Chrome billet grille, chrome gas tank cover, chrome tail light cover

CHROME- steering stem, tie rods, spindles, rear axle, throttle housing, foot pegs, pipes, a arms, swingarm, handlebars,

The bike is in showroom condition and has never been in dirt or sand!.Just built the Super Wampus motor and havent put any rides on it yet..a RZR XP came my way with a great price which is the ONLY reason im considering selling my banshee..as i said, i have pics, and recipts of the entire build.. price is $6,500.. contact me at (three three seven) 412-5044 for more pics and info ..

Custom Built banshee for sale..

It took me 9 months to complete this build.I have over 10k in recpits to show for all parts purchased and work done on the build, as well as pictures of all new parts and the entire build from the frame being smoothed and blasted to completion!.I Just ordered and built a new Super Wampus motor for it 7-24-12.. so it has ZERO HOURS!

ENGINE-72mm Super Wampus w extra porting& match ported cases

4mil balanced stroker crank

Wampus head w CP industries domes

V Force 3 reeds

40mm Lectron carbs w Packard billet bowls

K&N air filers

EXHAUST- Shearer Custom Pipes- out of frame drag pipes with silencers

Transmission- Shift Star Mod, Easy shift mod, ( can swap out for a 1-4 override if you prefer a cut)

Chasis- Shaved all gussets, smoothed frame

Suspension- Works Performance dual rate shocks (chromed and powdercoated to match the frame)

Wheels- Direct Drive Spindle mounts (front)- 12 Paddle extreme or American racer slicks (rear)

Swingarm- +8 chrome on the bike now, +12 arched ladder bar being fabricated now, With aftermarket dual row bearing carrier

Controls- ASV LEVERS- Steel braided rear brake line, Dual out steel braided front brake lines

Appearance- Shaved stock fenders, custom seat by Custom Seats of Louisiana, upholstered gas tank to match seat, Custom ghost flame paint

CASCADE- Chrome billet grille, chrome gas tank cover, chrome tail light cover

CHROME- steering stem, tie rods, spindles, rear axle, throttle housing, foot pegs, pipes, a arms, swingarm, handlebars,

The bike is in showroom condition and has never been in dirt or sand!.Just built the Super Wampus motor and havent put any rides on it yet..a RZR XP came my way with a great price which is the ONLY reason im considering selling my banshee..as i said, i have pics, and recipts of the entire build.. price is $6,500.. contact me at (three three seven) 412-5044 for more pics and info ..

POST PICS